Chapter 5

Amelia's POV

"Hey, Enrico, do you know anything about the Wilder family." As I watching Tv in the morning. I immediately asked Enrico. I realized that he did not expect such a problem at that time.

"No, I don't know. Why did you ask?" He said avoiding my eyes as if trying to hide something from me. At the same time, he got up from there because he wanted to avoid me.

"There is something here?" I thought so because of the behavior of Nicolo and Enrico.

"OH my god! Today is the day to finalize my project" I ran upstairs since I remembered I needed to get some printout. And I was happy to know that college life would end in a few days. I quickly put on denim and a t-shirt and braided my hair.

"Aww...girl's sporty look" Wendy made it a habit to look at my clothes and be happy. "Let's go with me today...I'm going to Khalil's garage today to get the car" she said as she messed up my hair.

"What are you doing to my hair?" I asked knowing that she was crazy anyway. 

"Just please," she said playfully. The two of us walked until we got to the college. Then Wendy dropped me off at the college and went to Khalil's garage. As soon as I entered the gate, Camila came running in a panic.

"Hey, Amelia, Let's go with me soon" Camila took my hand and ran to the auditorium.

"Why what happened?" Unable to even imagine what had happened, I asked

"Let's go with me," she said as we approached the auditorium.

A lot of students were practicing inside the auditorium. Before I knew it, Camila answered me. "There is a talent show. Students from other schools also come to watch this. So, it has to be good. That's why those guys are training right now. You can take care of the sound control work, right? OH! You can also take care of the lighting system, right?" "My goodness," I thought.

"OK, I will, no problem. However, the problem I have is why are you working so hard on this." I asked and saw her movement.

"Don't you know? I am the President of the Arts Association" Camila said proudly.

"Don't know if anyone else was there?" I asked with a laugh.

"Naughty girl," she said as hitting me. I took the bag and went to the back of the stage thinking that work would begin.

"Hey, Amelia what kind of lighting fits this?" Camila grabbed a piece of paper and ran towards me.

"What is this?" I asked as I picked up the paper in her hand.

"This is the welcome song," she said.

"Kissing in the morning sun... Seeing the world of rising young flowers... Shaping the glittering dewdrop lawn... Welcome everyone with this heartfelt love..." I read the lyrics of the song. "Wow! Who wrote this?" I asked because it was really beautiful.

"That girl, Aurora," she said.

"OH! Aurora. Who sings the song?" I asked.

"The lyrics, melody, and vocals are all done by Aurora," she said with great interest.

"Great! How's the melody?" At the time, I wanted to get an idea of this item.

"An E-minor melody" She replied.

"So gentle lighting is ideal. We will try to do that in the rehearsal tomorrow" I confirmed.

"Ok" Camila agreed with me.