Chapter 11

Amelia's POV

"We have nothing to do today. Very lazy" Cinet let out a sigh.

"So where to go?" I was bored too.

"I'm going shopping today. I think Shawty needs some clothes. Or she will waste my clothes when you are not at home. Hikiz" Nicolo looked at Aurora and his dimple looked beautiful as he smiled. I remember that our mom also had a similar dimple.

"Oh! He has learned to joke. Was there anything in the beer he drank yesterday" I felt that way and everyone there felt the same way.

"Boss, is it okay if we come too?" Pius appealed.

"Please let us come," I asked too.

"Let's go" Aurora sat down next to me.

"Hey Shawty, I did not give permission" Nicolo's playful voice awoke.

"We did not ask your permission," Aurora said and smirked.

"Girl, don't do that to me" Nicolo tilted his head to the side and looked at Aurora frantically. I wondered at the time what would have happened if we had said that.

"Let's get ready guys," I said as I ran upstairs. They quickly got ready.

"Nicolo, you can come with us" Enrico invited Nicolo to come with us in the jeep.

"No, I want to go by bike," Nicolo said like a stubborn boy.

"Alright," They had been friends since childhood so Enrico was well aware of Nicolo's stubbornness. I remembered the two of them fighting like that when they were teenagers. After all, that friendship still exists today.

We came to the shopping mall. It was really huge building. I went crazy. I really couldn't figure out where to start and where to end. It was like heaven inside.

"We are going then" Cinet, Pius and Enrico went where they wanted.

"Wait, I'm coming too" Wendy ran after them. Aurora, Nicolo, and I were survived.

"Let's go to Textile to buy clothes for Aurora" I suggested.

"Don't you have anything to buy darling?" Aurora asked me that very lovingly.

"No, Let's see if there's anything interesting," I said playfully.

"Girl's nonsense. Let's go, I have more works to do" Nicolo said looking at us with both hands crossed over his chest.

"You need to understand girls because you have a sister" Aurora put her arm around my shoulder.

"O really" Nicolo who was walking in front of us, turned around and looked at us.

"Come on" I shrugged my shoulders. We had unknowingly entered the shop. There were actually a lot of beautiful dresses out there. So, any outfit was beautiful for Aurora.

"I love this blue dress" Aurora showed us a pretty blue frock. Its arms were extended to the elbows and a few small white flowers were scattered around its waist.

"Yes, I think it will be beautiful for you" I stretched out the sides of its skirt.

"I think this is more beautiful than that" Nicolo grabbed the purple dress next to it.

"I like this" Aurora said looking at the blue dress in her hand.

"But I like this" Nicolo pointed to the purple dress again.

"What I love is what I wear" Aurora's eyes narrowed.

"Alright, don't fight now. You go and put on these two clothes. We will tell what is most beautiful to you" Both agreed with me and Aurora took two outfits and went to the fit-on room. She first wore the blue one. She looked like Cinderella when she wore it. I looked at Nicolo to see what his reaction was. He was not so enthusiastic. Then she wore the purple one. In fact, I also had to admit that the purple dress was the best fit for her. Her body curves looked great because of that dress and the purple color of the gown added a strange glow to her skin tone. I saw that Nicolo started to lick and bit his lips.