Avni: haan... Ab agar mera pati mujhe pamper karna chahta hai to mujhe kya problem?

Neil shook his head and smiled.

Neil: abhi le ke aata hoon.

He left for the kitchen. Avni followed.

Neil made coffee and handed her.

Avni smiled.

Avni: waise Neil... Kaafi acchi coffee banate ho... Kahi coffee shop mein kaam karte the kya.

Neil laughed a bit.

Neil: thanks for the compliment par nahi...  Woh training wagera ke chakkar mein jab akela rehta tha tabhi seekha.

Avni smiled. While sipping the coffee she suddenly realized something.

Avni: accha mujhe yaad aaya tum na bheema di ki bani coffee kabhi mat peena.

She recalled the last time she asked bheema to get the coffee and she ended up being drunk.

Avni: pata nahi kya daalti hai woh...

Neil remembered that it was not bheema but prakash who added some whiskey to the Irish coffee. And then a drunk avni who was accusing him of having an affair with his police station.

He pressed his lips to control laughter.

Avni saw him smiling with pressed lips.

Avni: Neil tum has kyu rahe ho?

Neil: kuch nahi... Main to bas... Soch raha tha ki room mein chalte hai na... Time bohut ho gya hai.

Avni nodded.

Avni: okay chalo.

Both went to the room and slept peacefully in each other's arms.

It's true that avni is scared for his safety but he's a police officer. She know that they have to be ready for anything in their lives. She prayed for his safety.

Next day,

Neil was sitting in his cabin reading a file when his eyes fell on the calendar. He frowns seeing the date and thinks something.

Few days later.

Neela and ashish had came to visit Khannas. They were sitting in the hall chatting. Neil looks at Ashish and signals something. Ashish nods slightly and poked Neela. Both look at each other and nod. Gautam saw all this with confused expressions.

Neela: ahem... waise avni tumhe nahi lagta ab kuch din tumhe humare saath chalna chahiye.

Avni: nahi...

It was a subconscious answer which she realised later on.

Bebe: hein? (Shocked)

Avni looked at them surprised.

Avni: umm..mera matlab mere paas to kitna sara kaam hai...office ka to... Woh...

Neil signals neela.

Neela: haan to baccha kaam, waha kar lena... Hum thode tumhe pareshaan karenge.

Avni looks at Neil. He shrugged his shoulders as if knowing nothing.

Avni: par mom...

Neela: par var kya baccha kuch dino ke liye to keh rahi hoon main... Haina Ashish?

Ashish nods.

Ashish: neela sahi keh rahi hai beta mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai... Kuch dino ke liye hi sahi...