𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to take revenge for that tonight... on you," he says with a dark voice. Amelia swallows and knows he's going to hate what she's about to say.

"We can't," she whispers. "My period started today."

Amelia could see the disappointment appear in Lando's eyes. He lets his head hang in her neck and groans a little annoyed.

"Fine," he mumbles in her neck before getting his head out of it. "But I am taking you out for dinner after our double date."

Amelia smiles at him and strokes her thumb over his cheek before kissing him.

"I'd love that," she whispers. They let go of each other and Amelia grabs her belongings before taking his hand. "C'mon, we've got a double date to go on."

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

The double date was absolutely perfect. Even though it felt more like four friends hanging out than an actual date, they had the time of their lives. Max and Lando tried to show off for their girls by killing the mini games and winning all kinds of stuffed animals for them.

Max took Amber home while Lando and Amelia drove back to their place. While they were getting ready for their dinner date tonight, they heard Max come home and walk into the studio. When they were done, they walked down the stairs and saw Max sitting behind his computer streaming. They decided to join him for a while before leaving since it would be one of the last streams in this house.

As they walk in, Lando grabs the giant beanbag and drags it behind Max his chair. They both take place on it and make sure they're just visible for the chat. They didn't say much and just listened to Max talking to chat for most of the time.

"Who's better at golf?" Max reads out loud from a comment.

"I absolutely dominated today at the golf course," Lando immediately argues, causing an almost five-minute discussion between the two best friends about who was actually better at golf. Amelia knew it was Max who was better but decided it was best not to take his side in the childish argument.

"Children! Stop it!" She intertwines, making the two lads stop arguing. Lando leans back in the beanbag and grabs his phone out of his pocket. In the corner of her eye, Amelia sees him turning up the sound of his phone. He opens his notes and starts typing random stuff, trying to annoy Max.

"Is that loud enough?" Max immediately turns around when he hears the typing noise coming from Lando's phone.

"Stop," he demands, but Lando continues unhindered and eventually shows his phone to him.

"I'm not even typing anything. I've just been trying to annoy you," he chuckles and puts his phone back in his pocket.

Max turns back around and starts reading some comments from the chat. Amelia looks at Lando shaking her head. He gives her a mischievous grin before showing an innocent smile to the chat. Then he decided to declare war.

"Max has a girlfriend," he blurts out, and Amelia immediately puts her hand over her mouth, trying to hold back her laugh. Her boyfriend was in so much trouble right now.

"Oh my god!" Max exclaims annoyed, letting his head fall back. Amelia and Lando burst out in laughter and almost fell off the beanbag together because of it.

"You can't say that on stream! That's a nightmare now!" He yells at the two of them as he turns around. Tears of laughter are rolling over the couple's cheeks as they watch Max suffer from Lando's statement.

"That's gonna cause so much drama," Lando laughs and proudly starts clapping for the mess he just created. Max's cheeks begin to blush as he tries to hide them from the chat.