CHAPTER 26

Tissue? Want some tissue? Here.

It's only 2 dollars.

Inhale and exhale.

In our life, happy ending doesn't always mean that the both were together. Sometimes, the other was in heaven while the other was on earth.

Sometimes, our happy memories can be our worst memories. We really don't know what will happen next.

A tragic ending exist, it was hated by many people.

They thought that tragic is always sad, tragic isn't always sad. Sometimes, they need to part ways for their own good. They don't have to push themselves for each other. A tragic story of how the lover died, it wasn't tragic at all. A happy ending, they were meant to be together but not for long.

We never know what will happen to us, our life is just short, so I suggest you to do anything you want, a good one.

Don't make the same mistake you did or the same mistake someone did, there is so many mistakes try others.

Someone had said that learn from your mistakes, it's wrong. You don't need to make mistake to learn, you can learn from others mistakes too.

No one is perfect in this world, everybody makes mistake. Everyone deserve second chance. No one has a right to kill. You ain't the one who gave birth, so don't take it away.

"N-no way!! H-he's not dead! He is not!!" Jungkook shouted trying to get free from hoseok and Jin's grip.

"Jungk- Jungkook calm down!"

"He is not dead right? Hyung he promised me! We will live happily ever after Hyung!!"

Jin is holding him tightly. He was crying so much.

"Why can't you just accept that he is dead Jungkook! He is!" Jin shouted letting go of Jungkook who break down.

"He. Is. Not.dead! H-hyung" Jungkook cried more hugging Jin.

While Yoongi was there crying too, Jimin was with him.

They didn't expect that to happen.

The emergency room was filled with their cries. How much the doctors pity them.

"Jungkookie stop crying now, please."

"I-I want to die to Hyung, kill me too please!" Jungkook was pointing at his heart.

Hoseok can't bare to see his Maknae like this. He wanted to turn back the time where he could save Taehyung.

Jungkook slowly got up and went to Taehyung's bed.