CHAPTER 20

Unknown POV

I guess Jungkook was now living his life then I can be with my Taehyung.

But there is a possibility that his daughter is Taehyung's . That bitch, he leave then coming back again with a child.

I scoff. I've been searching for him for the past few years and now he's here I won't lose the opportunity to kill him and make Taehyung mine.

I've waited for this for years and now that your here I will kill you with your daughter.

How come Taehyung still didn't know that you have a daughter?

I looked at the picture of Jungkook and that Yugyeom with his daughter.

Aww, base on my research that kid was being made four years ago so it could be Taehyung's. There is a barrier again. Taehyung wasn't talking at me anymore and that was because of that bitch. I will do anything to kill you!! Just wait and see.

The news, I am the one who spread the news. So that Jungkook and that little freak won't have a peaceful life.

I don't want them to be happy! If Taehyung can't be mine, then Jungkook can't too.

I laughed like a maniac inside my room. Well, it's kinda boring here I need to have sex now. Since Taehyung is always rejecting me i need to find one sex bud.

Ugh! How lucky Jungkook to have that body of Taehyung!

Ever since that bitch left Taehyung has been really a dead person. When I visit him he didn't even wanted to see me and even tried to kill me.

Ha! That bastard if I don't like him I've already killed him, but where is the fun of killing him without even tasting him right?

"Aaaaaahhhh!!! It couldn't be his I won't let that kid ruin my love life!! I will kill he and that Jungkook!!!"

I was screaming but then someone entered my room.

"What is it?!"

"Ma'am they were staying at this condo xxxxx they were with their friends form Greece and from what am I hearing when they were talking Jungkook and that Yugyeom was just friends."

That freak left after saying the information that I needed.

How the fuck? He could just marry him isn't it?! Why are you here again JEON JUNGKOOK!!!

I promise you, I will kill you and your daughter.

Third person's POV

Jungkook stayed at his condo not knowing what to do.

Jin called him many times, Jimin send him some message and Yoongi was worried sick. Hoseok wanted to come over and Namjoon was there with Jin when he called Jungkook.

Everyone knows what could happen if they were exposed from the news.

Jin and Namjoon went to his condo while Jimin hoseok and Yoongi was already planning to.

"How are you?" Jin hugged him tightly.

"Am okay" Jungkook mumbled, his head on Jin's chest.

"How about we eat the ice cream me and Namjoon bring? Where is taeggukkie and Yugyeom?" Jin said.

"They were at the room I'll call them" Jungkook remove himself from Jin and went to call the two.

"Jinnie eomma!! Joonie appa!!!" Taeggukkie jumped to their arms.

"Aww baby! Do you want some ice cream?" Namjoon bopped her nose.

"Isn't it a bit early for ice cream?" Yugyeom said.