CHAPTER 8

Jungkook raised an eyebrow after hearing what the older said.

"I'm so sorry but I am Jeon Jungkook, And I came here for business so don't waste my time. I have something to take care of." Jungkook said calmly as he is suppressing his anger.

"Oh Since when?" Taehyung smirked.

"Since the time I left to Greece." Jungkook said as he saw the smirk on the others face he couldn't have it so he ask to leave.

"You know if you don't have anything important to say I am going now." The younger said before standing up and leave the older behind.

Taehyung was hurt. Of course he didn't expect Jungkook to be like that. Or maybe Jungkook has someone now? Who knows? At least he is in the better person now who isn't going to hurt him like Taehyung did.

The younger immediately go home as he was staying at a condo. He needs to call someone. He called yugyeom immediately. Its already night time when he came home so probably the time at Greece is still day light.

"Hi yugyeom! How is she?"

"She's doing great. By the way she wanted to see you. She miss you already. Now she is here at my side. Wanna talk to her?"

"Yes please." Yugyoem hand the cellphone to the little girl who took it happily.

"Taeggukie? Are you being stubborn again?"

"Ani! I just wmissed (missed) ywou!(you) And he didn't give me chowcowletes (chocolates)" The little girl whined.

"Tell yugyeomie to buy you one okay. But don't eat so much chocolates your teeth will ache" Jungkook scolded her.

"I am eomma. hehehe" The little girl loves to tease Jungkook by calling him eomma. Jungkook wants his daughter to call him appa or dada or daddy but his daughter already calling yugyeom dada so he is now okay with it.

"Eomma when are chu (you) coming back?" the little girl cutely asked.

"Ahm- I'll be staying here long baby. I guess I can just visit you if I have free time. Okay?" Taeggukie nod sadly as she missed her eomma already.

"Now, Don't be sad I will send you some toy and chocolates hmm?"

"Yehey!!" The little girl jump in excitement as she almost dropped the phone.

They talked until Taeggukie fell asleep and Jungkook did too. He is happy to have her in his life. At least he has someone. 

The next day Jungkook get ready to go to the company not before texting Lisa to come with him. Jungkook already meet his Hyungs and Jimin they were all sick and worried but they understand Jungkook. Yoongi give him lectures but he kindly accept it all as it was valid because he disappeared without telling them. As if he has a plan on telling them right?

He walked out of his condo unit with facemask. He was wearing a brown coat and timberland shoes. He meet Lisa outside his unit as Lisa is living at the same condominium as him.

"What took you so long?" Lisa asked. "And I forgot to ask you what did Mr. Kim said to you?" Lisa knows what is the past between Taehyung and him so its okay to say it.

"He said he missed me but I doubt it." Jungkook shrugged.

"Are you dumb? That's the opportunity bro! "

"Argh! If only you knew. Phew~" Jungkook said as he fix his cap.

They drive to the company.

This time they will be modeling some clothes ads and it will come out as soon as possible.

Jungkook's POV

I really didn't thought I would be seeing him once again. I don't know what to feel. this past few years I have been growing up to hate him because I already realized the things he did as I was immature back then. 

It hurt me to see him once again knowing that he already have someone. Who knows maybe he and that girl is still together? I badly wanted to cry in front of him yesterday and tell him all the suffering's I did but I didn't knowing that he will think of me as a fool and weak. I think he already moved on.

I am not weak anymore.

I also heard that he moved in another house so probably they are already living each other.

I enter the elevator with Lisa but before I click the button someone's hand stopped the door and it is none other than Taehyung. My blood boils. 

I click it to 20th floor because that was where Lisa and I going. I can feel the stare of Taehyung as Lisa was doing something at her phone maybe texting Jennie or what ever.

When did the elevator become this slow? Argh! I don't want to be at the same room or even elevator as him.

I can feel the tension inside the elevator. Then Lisa stopped the elevator at  the 12th floor.

"Ah- Jungkook I need to go to Ms. Lena which at the 12th floor so I need to go now see you there!" Lisa said before waving and running outside. I was about to chase her but she said I needed to go there quickly so I stay with this man. The heck?

"Ehem." He cough and I look at him only to see that he is looking at me. I lend him my handkerchief which he gladly accept even smiling a little.

"Thanks. So how are you?" I raised an eyebrow. Why is he asking me that? Not like we're good right? Tss.

" I'm good and y-" Before I answer I heard a loud bang from the top of elevator seems like the elevator has a problem. Argh!!! Not this time! you're wrong timing!

"What the heck is happening?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know this is your building you should know what is the problem and fix it already" I said as I can feel the lost of my breath. I am panicking.

The light turned off. I am scared of dark no way. I have Nyctophobia. I fell on my knees trembling as I felt someone beside me hugging me. I can smell the scent of Taehyung which made me a bit calm. I am scared of dark even before. And Taehyung knows it.

"It's okay, Love. I'll get you out here. Hmm?" I nod as he was still mumbling some sweet words to calm me down. But I still don't calm down so I fainted.