CHAPTER 22

Who the fuck is this girl? Taehyung thought.

"Oh? Seems like you don't know me now after 4 years." The girl said smirking. Her lipstick so thick and her dress is 4 inches above his knees, her heels so high.

"You-! Why did you even come back? You are the least person I wanted to see. Get out of here!" Taehyung pushed her away when he suddenly realized who is he talking to.

"So you know now~ how could you forget about me?" The girl sais seductively.

"Ew~ don't even try to look pretty cause you're not. I don't want to kill you here bitch so you better get out of here" Taehyung said clearly pissed off.

"Don't push me away Taehyung. I know that your lovely ex-husband is here and omg his daughter! How the fuck did that slut-

Not so long Taehyung slapped her.

"Who are you calling slut?" Taehyung choke her.

"Excuse me sir. Stop! Guards!!" The freaking bartender remove Taehyung's hand from her neck who start coughing.

"Oh come on~ let's see if you could kill me before I kill them" the girl said smiling evilly as she laugh like a maniac confusing the others before taking them out of the bar.

Taehyung went home with his clouded mind.

Jungkook is in danger with his daughter. Taehyung won't let someone hurt Jungkook and his daughter even though he is not the father of the child.

But there is something Taehyung was confused.

The kid looks like four years old which means the child was made four years ago when Jungkook and Taehyung I still together. Possibly it was Taehyung's.

But Taehyung shrugged it all off. It wasn't him as Jungkook went to Greece 4 years ago. Maybe it was really Yugyeom.

How? So fast? Maybe the child was only 3 years old? That makes sense.

Hephep wait a minute! Let's not talk about it and think about how will you protect them from that bitch.

Taehyung was sure that girl already know where Jungkook live.

Taehyung doesn't go into any research for Jungkook's condo as he give him a privacy.

Jungkook was with Yugyeom so he is safe.

He can say that Yugyeom, Jungkook's current lover can make Jungkook safe.

Yugyeom was very lucky to have him as a lover, Taehyung lucky too but he fucked up and end up losing something he is lucky to have.

Jungkook is a very understanding and great husband. He always cook for Taehyung, doing all the house chores alone and everything. He was indeed a perfect loving husband. That made Taehyung regret it even more.

He broke the most purest person's heart. The love of his life.

How can he be so cruel?

Taehyung washed himself and went to the bed looking at his side seeing the picture of him and Jungkook when they got married.

Then he remember something making him get up from the bed. He went to his closet and take out an envelope.

It was the divorce paper Jungkook gave him four years ago. He didn't sign it so they aren't fully divorced yet.

But now, seeing Jungkook happy with another guy making him wanna let him free.

He put his pen on the top of the signature line. He knows that if he ever sign this he won't have any ties with Jungkook anymore.

"How can I do this? I can let you be happy with him but you're still my husband, how selfish I am?" Taehyung mumbled.

******

After the day when the gathering at Jin's house, Jungkook somehow forget about the media and went to sleep after that.

But when he woke up, he has a bad feeling. As if something bad will happen.

He don't know why did Taehyung even cross in his mind as he was trying hard to forget about the older.

What will happen if he forgive him? Oh here we are again talking about that shitty forgiveness that even other people won't forgive someone who is a cheater.

When taeggukkie was still in Jungkook's womb, Jungkook had a depression which can lead to another miscarriage.

That's when he met Lisa and Jennie, they were there when he gave birth, but not always there as they have other things to do.

Despite from him being nervous of nothing, he went to his work like nothing was bugging him.

He left Yugyeom with taeggukkie, and Jennie.

Lisa and him was on work.

Lisa didn't left his side all the time. Their manager even scolded them.

They were working when Mr. Kim passed by only to see what they were doing.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was nervous as him. Taehyung was out of his mind. He was like something was bugging him.

Taehyung went to his office after that. He seems like in daze. But Jungkook just shrugged it off as there is nothing to be worried of.

When the work is over, the two went outside.

"Yah Lisa! Do you bring your car?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope, Jennie will fetch me! Bleh! I have a girlfriend with me!" Lisa poked her tongue out.

"Hmp! I can make anyone here take me home, bet?" Jungkook smirked.

"No way! Even if you are single! You're making me bad! What if they hurt you?" Lisa said. Even though they were always bickering, you can't deny the fact that Lisa loves Jungkook.

"Hmp! I'll just go home by myself!" Jungkook carried his bag.

"Have a safe trip!" Lisa even teased him.

Jungkook's POV

I rolled my eyes, hmp! Why did I even bring my car! I can just text Yugyeom to fetch me here! I am tired, I don't want to drive! Tch!

I went to the parking lot only to be meet by a whole ass silence.

Ugh nevermind, I'll just go home, I miss taeggukkie so much.

I looked around seeing no one. Argh! Why do I feel like someone is watching me like I was in a horror movie?

I searched my keys from my bag.

Ugh! Where is it? The fudge! Did I- ouch!

"Ah-! Wh-" that's the only thing came out of my mouth when something hard hit my head making me black out.

Oh my gosh! What's happening?

Thank you for reading!

Please vote, share, and comment.

Lovelots ❤️