CHAPTER 14

Time flies so fast that this day was the last day they will be together.

They decided to have a bonfire at night so now they were getting ready.

Setting fire and some grills for the food since they were enjoying their last night there.

"Kooks come here and bring this charcoals to Taehyung over there!" Namjoon pointed at Taehyung who was setting up the grill.

"Okay Hyung!"

He went to Taehyung to bring the said charcoals.

"Here. Hyung this is the charcoal." Jungkook didn't even know what he said as he was really happy today but the older was clearly shocked as he didn't expect it. He wants to hear the younger calling him Hyung again.

"Taehyung-? Hey! I've been calling you and you're spacing out!" Taehyung heard Jimin who was beside him.

"Ah? I- sorry I spaced out." Taehyung went back to the work again.

Jimin was sad, he is. As he wanted his taehyungie back.  They all wanted to. This isn't Taehyung he knows. The Taehyung before can't even sleep without arguing or bickering with Jimin or Yoongi they'll never stop until Jungkook stopped them.

Jimin teared up a bit while walking and Yoongi saw it so he hugged him tightly.

"I know that you missed the old him too." Yoongi just hugged him.

Jin was now with Jungkook. They were cooking some foods.

"Hyung I miss cooking with you!!" Jungkook said while rolling a kimbap.

"Me too baby. Just visit at our house and we'll be cooking or hang out with Jimin like the old times right?!"

"Yep! I missed the old times we're together at our university." Jungkook let out a big sigh.

"Yeah, I remember the day when we introduced each other. I am your senior and you were so cute back then. You were so innocent baby."

"Am I not cute anymore Hyung?!" Jungkook make his cheek pluff and it looked like a marshmallow making Jin almost pinched him to death.

"Aish! You'll never stop being cute aren't you?"

"No, Never" They both chuckled.

Then they heard a glass broked.

"NAMJOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!"

The boys outside who was arranging some things laughed at what they hear.

They were all happy as they can remember their school days together when they were in a camo and the seven of them was teamed up.

"Namjoon I swear if you don't get out here I'll b kicking you out of the world." Jin spat angrily as Namjoon again broke a glass.

"Baby I swear it just slip in my hand I didn't mean to." Namjoon said as he was being pushed by Jin.

"No more explanation get out of here! Call Jimin to go here instead." Jin slam the door.

"Aish. Who could be his boyfriend if I was at the outside world right?" Namjoon asked to literally no one.

"Yah Chim! Jin is looking for you. Hmp." Namjoon acted like a baby who was sulking.

"Oh god Hyung! You are nearly 30 years old and you still behave like that!" Jimin said standing up.

"What could you expect from the god of destruction?" Hoseok asked making them laugh.

"Its not my fault though." Namjoon said.