CHAPTER 19

Jin and taeggukkie was getting along at the short time period.

"Omg I feel like I am a mother!" Jin said holding his head seeing taeggukkie jumping up and down as she saw the toys from the shelf.

Jin decided to bring taeggukkie at the mall so she can pick a toys as Jin doesn't have toys at home.

"Yey! Eomma Jin! I want this this!! Uncle jiminie!!" Oh I forgot! Jimin was with them too.

"Is that what you want baby? Then let's buy it, what else?" Jimin asked adding the toy to the cart.

"That's enough! I shouldn't buy so many toys I already have so many. Mommy don'tont like wasting money." Taeggukkie said in babyish tone.

"Aww what an understanding baby!" Jin pinch her cheeks.

"You're really like your mommy!" Jimin said.

"Wrelly? Then what about my daddy?" Taeggukkie asked making Jin and Jimin shock.

"Ah- baby your daddy? Does mommy tell you about him?" Jin asked her.

"Oum! He said daddy ish so busy so he can't visit me. Dada Yugyeom will be my daddy if daddy wasn't there" taeggukkie explained.

"Do you know your daddy's name?" Jimin asked this time.

"Hmm... Don't tell mamwy okay?" Taeggukkie whispered.

"I won't, we won't" Jin get closer to her so he could hear.

"I heard mamwy was talking in his sleep, and he was mumbling a name Taechung I bet my father is Taechung" taeggukkie whispered. The two laughed at the name.

"Uncle do you know my daddy? I want to meet him but I guess mamwy don't want to" taeggukkie lower her head.

"How did you say that your mommy don't want to?"

"Because evwy time I hear mamwy say his name mamwy was crying at his sleep. And I don't want anyone make my mamwy cwy." Taeggukkie said.

"Aww is that so? Then you won't let mommy cry alright? Don't make him cry okay?" Jimin said.

"Yesh I won't! I want her hwappy!" Taeggukkie smiled at him.

Jimin and Jin looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

"Do you hate your father taeggukkie?" Jin asked her.

"No, I didn't even see him yet why would I hate him?"  Taeggukkie said straight forward.

"Ah- I see, you're really daughter of Jungkook." Jimin whispered and scratch the back of his neck.

"You're right, you shouldn't hate people that didn't do anything to you am I right?" Jin said.

"Yes." Taeggukkie smiled at him.

"The how about we drop this topic and pay now so we can go home now and just eat ice cream? I know you'll like ice cream you're a daughter of an ice cream obsessed." Jimin said but he whispered the last part.

"Ice cream?! Yey!!" Taeggukkie start jumping again.

"Oh kook, what'd happen?" Lisa asked him.

"Nothing let's just go home now, I feel tired and I need to fetch taeggukkie first." Jungkook said as he smiled at them.

"How about I will drive and drop you at the condo and I'll be the one who'll fetch taeggukkie?" Yugyeom said as he sensed something happen but he can't just ask Jungkook.

"Sound like a plan. Alright" Jungkook bid a goodbye for Jennie and Lisa as he lazily went to the car.

"Is that the jerk? Ha! He is the owner of the company?" Yugyeom asked once they were in the car.