CHAPTER 13

"Four years, For four years Jungkook have gone to me I don't know what to do. I always blamed myself for all the things that happened."

"I was blinded Hyung What can I do? Nothing"

"Taehyung, All of the problems have an answer you just need to figure it out" Yoongi said patting his back.

"Do you apologized?"

"Yes, I tried but he always cut me off. I tried to explain my side but I think he'll never forgive me" Taehyung looked at the moon which is shining so bright.

"Jungkook wasn't the kind of person who don't forgive someone easily. Try harder" Yoongi assured him.

"But Hyung what if he has someone now? He changed" sadness laced in his voice.

"Jungkook never told me he has someone and I didn't asked too. But if ever that he has, What will you do?" Yoongi looked at the younger who was looking at the sky with glossy eyes.

Thinking at Jungkook marrying someone again was the last thing Taehyung wanted.

"Hyung why am I like this? I love him and I broke it. How can I earn his trust again? And if he ever have someone already then I'll support him from a far." A tear was dropped from Taehyung's eyes.

"What do you mean from a far?" Yoongi wasn't having it.

"I'll move away, I can't see my future without him Hyung. I can't see him dancing with another man or even having a kid with another man" And that's when all of the tears he was holding burst.

"Taehyung, You can't just leave us like that. You guys may be can't be friends but we're still with each other for almost 16 years you'll give up our friendship for that?" Yoongi sighed not wanting the plan of the younger.

"How selfish am I? I've been selfish to you all including Jungkook. Why did you still accepting me as a friend?"

"Taehyung, We all make mistakes. Nobody's perfect. You can't change the fact that you were blinded or being manipulated."

"Hyung I lost him"

"Bring him back"

"How could I bring him back?" Taehyung looked at him sniffing.

"Even if you both divorced, You're still the one I've voted" Yoongi gave him an assuring smile while patting his back.

They went to their room after that only Taehyung seeing Jungkook who was already in deep sleep. He notice that the younger was shivering as he doesn't have blanket.

"Tsk You're still forgetting your blanket. You're cold." Taehyung mumbled while putting blanket to the younger.

He remember the time when the first time they slept together. Jungkook always doesn't have blanket when they sleep together as Taehyung was giving him cuddles. He said that Taehyung's cuddle give him warm than the blanket so he always threw it.

Taehyung chuckles at the memory. He kissed Jungkook's forehead before mumbling.

"How are you when I wasn't there at night, Ggukkie?"

He went to the couch and sleep.

Fresh air was the first thing Jungkook wanted from the said beach. He really needed this short time period for rest from all of the things that have happened to him. He just wanted to relax in a mean time.
Not thinking of anything, and just by himself.

They've been arrived at the place which made Jungkook feel like memories came back.

He was expecting to relax but when they arrived he was shocked that he can't even talk nor hear whatever Jimin and Jin was saying.