1. Were Did I Arive?

The story will get better after a couple chapters so just have some patience
??? Pov:
*Flashback start*

"Hello you might know me as L-"

"Luz Nocceda" said the person I hate the most in this universe.

But he's right my name is Luz Noceda or The Owl girl either of them work.
"Golden guard" I give him a smug look and he points his staff at me.
"when will you finnaly join a coven or come with me?" ah I hate this guy he keeps talking about his uncles evil plans and its honestly annoying.
"to get petrified? Or be locked up in the confirmatoriam? Never"

I have a feeling he has a smug look on his face but hey his shiny golden helmet from his 'uncle' is really not helping either but hey they are both evil and I hate both of them so there's no question in that.

"Oh come on Owl girl was it? It's sad your mother gave you that ugly nickname at least she got what she deserv-"
He was cut off as I shot a fire ball at him out of pure anger.
"DON'T you ever talk about my mother like that or I will make sure you get the same faith whith your 'uncle' ".

"Ok fine I didnt want to do this the boiling isles will be boring whitout you but I have no choice" what is he talking about?
"What do you mean goldie? You have a new evil pl-"
Then suddenly got cut off as I get stabbed by no normal wepon but a legendary artifact and then it all goes black.

Pov switch-Golden Guard

"Ah well thanks for your help Raine you are a free man for now"
"You promised you won't hurt her if I use the artifact of the sleeping goblin on her so how will you deal whith her?" He dare question my uncles plans?
"Ah those are not your problems nor are you allowed to know all you need to know is that she will not be on the boiling isles anymore" she will suffer in a world were she will probably get caught and killed for beaing diferent just like here it's a shame I whould have loved to play whith her maybe torture her a bit for all the trouble.

"I'm not leaving until you give me a valid answer" huh so be it you fool.
"I count to 5 and if your in my eye sight all your criminal record are back on the table"
"fine" he was getting on my nerves.

"1 2 3" he starts to run away with a sad look... Which bothers me becuse I can't even arrest him.
"4 5" by the time I finish counting he was gone and the forest was quiet again .

"Well Luz Nocceda have fun in the realm of filthy creatures, I will personally hunt you down if you ever step back into our realm"

Le time skip
10 Hours Later

EDA Pov:

Ah another beautiful day of selling fake potions talking whith my old pall about how his mystery shack is going and making sure my annoying little fur ball named king dosent get into lots of trouble maybe even checking around the city hoping I dont see lilith.

As I'm heading back to my house in forest I look around and king soon jumps onto me.

(( I know in the au her house is in the middle of the city but just roll whith it))

"hey king can you not jump into my lap driving and the last thing I want is a cr-"

*BANG*

"what was that" I quickly stop my car and grab my bat as I get out of the car whith the lights on.
I see a girl looks 16-17ish but she looks quite tall maybe 180cm? (6 foot) shes unconscious and has some wierd blue cape and white clothes is she coming from some convention? And I just hit her whith my car? Oh this is really bad, really really bad.