•11• Book II: Where you are, Im home. *Special Chapter 2!!*

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

***Somewhat edited!***
Recap

"Just an old acquaintance from school. You know he got in a severe car accident and broke his back." Lavo says and looks at his friends.

"I seen it on TV when it happened but they never revealed his name." One of the others say.

"How'd he get in a car accident?" Oliver asks.

"Some people say he was high or he just wanted to die." Lavo says, telling a lie.

Oliver knew he was lying but didn't want to call him out on it.

"Do you know what he does?" Oliver asks.

"He's a pediatric nurse, I think." Lavo says and Oliver nods and drinks his drink.

"Well imma call a cab and head back to the dorm. See you." He says and leaves.

**** Finding someone who speaks to you feels great. But you guys should have some differences.****

We walk in the house and Bia was sitting at the table doing work and I heard the kids talking upstairs.

Hanson and Melana start school tomorrow and they were getting picked up with my niece and nephews bus.

I was drunk, I shouldn't have had four mixed drinks. Bia looked up and came over to me and I stumbled to the sofa.

She gets up and helps Danny and I lay on it and look up at the ceiling.

"Did Sook-Jin leave." I say and look at Bia.

She shakes her head no.

I sigh.

"He cheated on me, more then once. About three times last month when he was on tour and a week ago with a girl he met at the bar..." I say and close my eyes.

"What!" Bia says anger in her voice and I put my hand over my face and I cry.

"I always end up with cheaters! I love him Bia... But I can't.. I can't stay with him... So I got divorce papers and filled them out and gave them to him before me and Danny left..." I say and she rubs my arms.

"Bi... I love him.." I say and cry and she lays with me and cuddles up with me.

"I'm gonna go put the kids to sleep." Danny whispered and Bia waved him off and just laid there and let me cry.

No ones POV.

"Uncle Danny... Why's dad crying?" Melana asks and Hanson nods his head while Danny puts the blankets on them in their bedroom.

"He's just having a stressful time sweeties. No need to worry." Danny says.

"It's about daddy.. Right? He was crying in their room after you and dad left.. Are they splitting up!?" Hanson says and Danny looks at him and touched his head.

"They'll figure it out. Just know whatever happens, they will always love and care for you, till death." Danny says and kisses their heads.