~Eighteenth Chapter~

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

                               **Edited**
Recap....

He was almost healed but he was gonna be controlled by me because I created and healed him. No one could manipulate him unless it's something really powerful.

The guards turned towards us and my brother pops out.

I look at my people and they sneak away and to the place where the kids were.

I secretly place a protection spell on them too.

"What do you want?" I say and my brother comes up to me.

"You to hand over those filthy scums and to kill you." He says and I scuff.

He looks at Bollie.

"Over here Bollie." He says and I look at Bollie and gave him a knowing look but he doesn't budge.

"Bollie." He says again and then he moved over.

****~ "Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife."-– Kahlil Gibran. "If Music is a Place — then Jazz is the City, Folk is the Wilderness, Rock is the Road, Classical is a Temple."-– Vera Nazarin. "Music is the universal language of mankind."-– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. "Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends."-– Alphonse de Lamartine. ~****

******

"Did you think you could hide out here forever?" One of his guards asks.

I smile.

"We've been living here unscathed for three months. I made preparations in case of an invasion from you egotistical fools.." I say and look straight at my brother.

"How's Balon and Olcay?" I ask and he just looks at me.

"And our niece and nephew." I say and he plays with the ring that connected to his whip.

"They aren't your niece and nephew. They are MINE!" He says and his face turns red and I smile.

"Ask Olcay and Balon. See who's more of an uncle." I say and ball my fists.

His whip comes flying out and goes to hit me but I dodge it.

I grab my flute and start playing it.

All of a sudden Bojing comes flying out and stands in front of me and looks out at everyone.

I look to Bollie.

I send him a whispering Talisman.

"Follow the lights where the people went and you'll get to the place. Protect them." I whisper and he looks at me and nods and secretly runs away.

"You made a puppet. From a fierce corpse!" My brother says and Chen Bojing looks at me then back at the people.

My brother brings his whip up and goes to hit me but Bojing grabs it and flings my brother away and he rolls on the ground.

"GET THEM!" My brother screams and the guards charged.

We fight..

Bollie's POV.

I follow the lights and get to a very secluded place.

I hear talking and kids laughing a little.

"Hello?!" I whisper scream and everyone stays quiet.