~Eighth Chapter~

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

**Edited**

Mature audiences only, sexual scenes in this part. When ever you see ❌⚠️ in this part and any other part after this, then that's when the sexual scenes are on. When you see ✅⚠️ that's when they stop.

Also, thank you for choosing this story to read! Share, like and comment!
—Your trustful Author, Aaleiah! 💜

Recap..

"What? Why was he there!" I ask and Fran points at the kids.

They were looking at me.

I walk up to them.

"Why was he at that Palace?" I ask them and the stronger one bowed and spoke up.

"Hi, I'm Chen Bingwen, this is my twin brother, Bojing and this is my sister Biyu." They bow.

Bingwen starts talking again.

"Our father ordered to have him taken there. He said that he knew about the Jin Iron. He had this box with him also.." He says and they look down and he hands me the box and I take it.

****~ "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." —Albert Einstein "So many books, so little time." —Frank Zappa "The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." —Jane Austen ~****

****

Bohai's POV.

I wake up and role over and hold my stomach.

I hear some music playing and I look at the table.

I seen Bollie playing the Guqin and I sit up and he looks over.

He stops playing.

I smile and go to get up.

He runs over.

"Don't get up. I'll go get Biyu." He says and leaves and I lay back on the wall.

About five minutes pass and they come in.

I seen the girl and the two boys and Bollie.

I smile and wave a little bit but it hurt to bring my arms up high.

The kids smile and wave back and the girl comes over and sits on the edge of the bed.

She points at my stomach.

I pull the blanket down and go to undo my robes and I scrunched my face up and lay my arms down. I couldn't undo it all the way.

They look at me.

One of the boys came over and did it for me and I nodded at him and smiled.

"Thank you." I say and he bows.

I look at my stomach and seen some bruises.

She feels around.

"Thankfully, no ribs are broken. You've got a few bruises on your stomach. Your face is pretty bruised and cut. But, the bruises will go away within two weeks. The  cuts on your face too and those will heal in about two-three days. You can get up in two days or when you feel like you can do it. But don't move today because you need to heal." She says and I nodded.

"We will be heading back to Prospect Palace early tomorrow morning. If that's okay with you, childe Jiang?" The girl says and he nodded.

The three bowed and left.