•7• Book II: Where you are, I'm home

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

Recap.

"No, when he comes out of this. Me and you will protect him with our lives. I promise you I will help you." He says to Haspian.

He looks at Sook-Jin and smiles and sets his head on his shoulder and silently cry's.

Then all of a sudden a doctor comes out.

They all stand up and Felix comes in at the right time.

"Is Benedict okay doctor!?" Felix asks.

The doctor looks at them.

"Are you guys Benedict's family?!" He asks and Bia nods.

"We all are. They are our friends, they are like our family. So tell us all." Bia says and points at the Sun's.

"Let's sit down." He says and they all do.

"Benedict, he's..." He looks at everyone's face and their faces fall..

**The day has finally come... To where I get to call you my Suganader plumpkins**

(A/N: See what I did there^^ Suga (SUGAnader!) 💜💜😂😂 Plumpkins(Pumpkins?!) 👏🏻😚)

•••••

No ones POV.

"He's what doc?" Haspian says grabbing onto Sook-Jin.

"We've put him a medically induced coma." The doctor says and everyone sighs in content.

"At least you didn't have to come out here and tell us something else..." Felix says and smiles at his sisters.

"Actually, there is something." He says and everyone stares at the doctor.

"What is it?" Bia says.

"First, the medical bill is gonna be over $8,900. Plus we don't know when he'll wake up. So when he does. We'll have to round the cost. Second, he might not be able to have function in his right arm." The doctor says.

"I don't care about the damn medical bill. At least my brother is alive. And what do you mean he might not be able to have function in his right arm?" Bia says and the doctor explained.

"He tore an important muscle in his right arm and he broke a muscle in his neck. We fixed them, but without physical therapy. Then we don't know if he'll have full function. We don't even know if he'll be able to walk and stand on his own.. He also broke his back.."

Everyone looked at the doctor..

"We had to put long metal pieces next to the spine to put it back into the shape it was formally and to stabilize it. Actually he won't be able to walk or move for at least 18 months. With physical therapy and heathy habits, it can be reduced to 14 months. With physical therapy everyday. I'm sorry." The doctor says and then he gets called over the intercom.