•1• Book II: Where you are, I'm home (New "book" title)

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

*Edited*
Recap..

I drop it and I looked back at Bollie.

I grab his face and kiss his lips and I gasp in pain.

I lay down and lay on his chest and close my eyes and I let the darkness overcome me and I felt my heart slowing.

I'll be with you soon... Everyone...

****
September 17, 2021.

BRING
BRING
BRING
BRIN-

I wake up and look up at my ceiling and breath out of my mouth and then I looked at my phone and turn the alarm off.

6:00am.

I sigh and get up.

"Another day with this homophobic family.." I whisper and get dressed and head outside to my car and leave for school when my brother gets in the car.

****~ "Please use me. Please use BTS to love yourself. Because you guys taught me how to love myself." Namjoon.. "I've had to accept that everyone cannot love me. Because when there's love, there's hate, when there's light there's dark. But it was really hard to accept as an artist that there's a lot of people that hate me but, on the other side, there are many more people who love me. I think everyone goes through that." Namjoon. ~****

••••

Hi, I'm Benedict Anwyll. I'm 17 years old and I'm in my Senior year in high school.

Also, I'm gay. BIG BIG gay.

I have four siblings. Two older sisters and two younger brothers.

One is in his Sophomore year and the other is in 8th grade.

Out of all my parents kids, I'm the only gay one. I live with my grandma. Our parents left us to her.

She's been taking care of us since we were born. She also has three kids of her own. All girls.

There's my mom, Amelia. My Aunt Sheerly and my second Aunt, Brannon.

My siblings names are, going from oldest to youngest.

1: Bia Harley (Married: 23)
2: Farley Enmesh (Married: 22)
3: Benedict Anwyll (me) (Single: 17)
4: Haspian Anwyll (Taken: 15)
5: Felix Anwyll (Single: just turned 13)

But me and Has were driving up the hill and into the parking lot.

(A/N: For my safety and my schools safety. I will be blocking the name of the school and anything associated with the school name and address. I just want you guys to have a clear picture of what I'm going for! I will not be showing you my house though. I might take a picture of my room once I clean it. His room is gonna be mine obviously 😂)

 His room is gonna be mine obviously 😂)