•3• Book II: Where you are, I'm home

Recap...

"No. It's fine! I don't need it. I have enough for gas." I say and he just looks at me.

"My old friends would just take my money." He says and I smile and take it and then take his wallet and he just stares at me in disbelief, thinking I was gonna take more.

I put the money back and give it back.

"Don't ever try and give me money again. I promise I don't need it." I say and look at the time.

"Damn, I have to go. I'll pick you guys up tomorrow so you guys don't have to ride the bus. If you don't want to." I say and he nods and smiles.

I write my number and name down and give it to him then he gets out.

"Nice meeting you. Hope your first day went well." I say and leave.

****~ "The sun will rise again. No darkness, no season can last forever." BTS Spring Day. "We're on some path that's set since we're born, but I still believe we can change some things. So I believe in my faith but I still don't believe in my fate." Namjoon. "Popularity is a bubble. It's a mountain: you can go up really hard but walk down really fast." Namjoon. "Humans seem to be programmed to think of ambivalent feelings at the same time. That is the driving force behind human beings: to be the warrant of all things and to control other worlds." Namjoon. "Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that." Jin. ~****

Sook-Jin's POV.

I watch Ben drive away and I sigh and walk in my house.

"How was your first day?" Dad asks in Korean.

"Good. I met a nice classmate." I say and lay my head back on the sofa and close my eyes.

"The boy who dropped you and Aera-Lin off?" Mom asks and I hum.

"Dinners gonna be done soon. Why don't you go wash up and get changed." Mom says again and I looked at her and nodded.

She was sporting her pregnancy belly.

I go up to her and I rub her tummy.

"How's he doing?" I ask and she smiles and she touched my head.

"He's okay. Coming any day now." She says and I smile.

I give her a kiss on her forehead and go take a shower.

Ben's POV.

I take the persons order and then I go and clean the tables off.

I work at a Restaurant on the highway and this place is usually pretty packed.

I was lucky today wasn't that day.

The bell rings.

"Hello welcom— Eli." I say and see him and his friends.

Eli looks at me.

"Table for seven, two more people are coming." He says and I nodded and grab five menus.