•10• Book II: Where you are, Im home. *Special Chapter 1!!*

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

                     ^^Ben's car. (The teal one)^^

(Recap) Last time on, Where you are, I'm home:

I love this man and no matter what happens and what god throws our way. We will beat it, we will win. We are brave, we are fierce.

And most of all, Where he was, I was home.

The End.

Well not quite.

"Hanson Anwyll and Melana Anwyll! Get back here!" Ben yells at his son and daughter.

"Coming dad!!"

Him and his twin sister come running.

"Time for school lovelies!" Sook says and they get them on the bus and they leave for school.

"Ahhh, what a lovely day..." Ben says and lays on the couch.

"Yes..." Sook says and kisses Ben.

They had a big house, they were also married for over ten years and have children who are ten years old which was the best thing that's ever happened to them.

Now it's the end.

***** Time is time, it'll heal your broken heart. But in the mean time, spend as much time loving someone you wanna stay with, forevermore. Work out the hardships. Focus on you and your kids (if you have any).*****

Benedict's POV.

I pull in our long driveway tired as hell from the day at work.

I got home earlier then expected. It was around 8:30pm KST, yeah we lived in Korea.

We were gonna be moving because I got a job promotion at a really famous and AMAZING hospital in the states.. But the kids should've been sleeping and they should've had dinner.