~Eleventh Chapter~

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ
                               **Edited**
Recap..

I look and seen dead body's outside the door in a line and stacked.

They all had black and blue robes, which was Lotus Waters' colored robes.

I seen guys carrying more body's out and I hide in a bush and watch them.

All I seen is people carrying two body's with their hands intertwined and they set them down and I looked at their faces and it was father and mother.

I stumbled back and looked in fear.

"No.." I whisper and crawl out of the bushes and look.

I go to run but someone grabs me and covers my mouth and I struggled against them.

I cry.

****~ "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." —George Sand "All that you are is all that I'll ever need." —Ed Sheeran "Love recognizes no barriers." —Maya Angelou​ "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." —Aristotle "We are most alive when we're in love." —John Updike ~****

*****

The person stops once we are far away from Lotus Waters and we sit in the middle of the water and I just look out at my home that's far away...

I feel the person looking at me in the boat we were in.

The person turns my head towards them.

I seen Biyu. Remember the girl who healed my cuts.

"It's you're brother, Bohai." She says and I look at her confused.

"Me and my brothers found him laying on the ground unconscious. You're sister was scared half to death. We took him back to a safe place that no one looks. The guards that were sent to look for you are also there. Same with their guards." She says and I nodded.

We get to the place and we walk in.

I seen a fire and some food. My sister looks over at us scared and when she saw us, she runs over.

The guards and Biyu's brothers were looking at us also.

She engulfed me in a hug.

I hug her and bury my head in her neck.

"Is mom and dad okay?" She asks and pulls away and I look down and shook my head.

I look at her and her eyes were full of tears. Her legs give out but I caught her and set her on the ground and she cry's.

I pull her head to my chest and I rub her head and try and comfort her.

After about five-ten minutes she looks up and wipes her face.

"Bai, he's sleeping now. But he was asking for you when he woke up. I'll take you to him." She says and I nodded and she took me there.