~Sixth Chapter~

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

                                  **Edited**
Recap..

"I was attacked four hours after I was kicked out of the house, by a dog. Three years after I was kicked out, Master Han found me. Dirty, disheveled, I was a complete mess. I had lots of cuts, and bruises. Many people pushed me around and hurt me. Kids my age would beat on me and hurt me." I say and look back at the sword.

"When I was 11 me and Master Han went to town and we went shopping and he had me look at the toy swords and when I went to ask him if I could have one. He was talking to my father. My father then gave him this sword." I say and pick it up and look at it.

"What's its name?" He asks and I look at him and smile.

"Guqin Suibian. But I call it Suibian for short.. Guqin is the name my father gave it when I was a kid. I just added Suibian about three years ago." I say and smile and touch it..

****~ "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."—Marilyn Monroe. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."—Dr. Seuss. "A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."— Elbert Hubbard. ~****

****

He looks at me and I look at him.

I go to touch his face.

"Jiang Bollie!" I hear someone calling for him and I fly away.

I land on a tree and Bollie looks around.

"You're uncle said to get back. And have you seen Wei Bohai? His sister is looking for him." His guard says and he hesitated but he shakes his head no and gets up and they leave.

Before Bollie leaves, he looks up in the tree and I smile and wave.

They leave and I just sit up in the tree for a while.

****

I've been avoiding Bollie like no tomorrow.

I've almost ran into him many times. I always took detours so I didn't run into him.

I was walking to my room and I get to my door and open it.

And there sat Bollie.

I turn around to leave.

"Wei Bohai." He says and I hear him stand up.

I scrunch my face up.

I turn around and smiled at him.

"Haha, hey Bollie." I say and touch my neck and I shut my door.

He walks over from where he was sitting.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asks and I chuckle nervously.

"I-I'm not avoiding you." I say and walk past him towards the bedroom.

It was getting dark out so I shut my curtains and light some lanterns.

It was quite bright in here.

"You are, why." He says and I sit on my bed.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow, I'm tired." I say and go to lay down but Bollie grabs my face.

"Why are you avoiding me? You're doing it in my face right now." He says.