~Sixthteenth Chapter~

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

**Edited**
Recap...

I looked madly at him and tears come out of my eyes.

"BOHAI! Stop!" I hear Balon scream but I don't.

Gren starts to slow his moves.

"YOUR KILLING HIM! STOP!" Bai screams with his leader tone.

He slows more.

"They are at a working field about two hours away!! Please stop!!" Master Lee says then I stop and Gren falls to the ground and gasps holding his throat.

"Thank you." I say and go grab Bingwen and Biyu and we walk away.

****~ "We fear the thing we want the most."— Robert Anthony. "I'm afraid to love, because I don't want to get hurt."— Grace Marcelo. "Don't fear getting hurt, fear never knowing how good love can really be." —Anonymous (idk who wrote this.). "I'm so afraid of losing something I love, that I refuse to love anything."—Jonathan Safran Foer.  "Then he'd come back home and found out that war didn't cause fear. Love did."— Patricia Briggs. ~****

When Bojing went missing when they were running away.

No ones POV

"GET OUT OF HERE! Prospect scum!" Five guards push and punch Bojing. Then they beat him.

His nose was bleeding. They were kicking him in his stomach. There was so much blood on him..

"Stop... Please.." He begs and cry's.

"LOOk! The baby's crying! Let's shall see what he looks like with this in him." One of the guards says and holds a Han flag and stabs it into Bojing's stomach.

His face turns red and his neck becomes filled with veins from him holding his breath from the pain.

"B-Bohai.... B-Biyu.... B-B-Bingwen...." He whispered and cried.

The guards left him there....

"Please...H-Help....Me..." He whispers one more time before he grows unconscious.

Bohai's POV
Two hours later

We get outside of the working field and it was pouring out.

We heard laughs.

I slam open the gate doors and everyone looked at the doors but they couldn't see me because there was fog.

I brought my flute to my mouth and I played a little harmony.

"Wei Bohai?!" People say and I walk out and the two kids follow me.

I stop playing and everyone stops what they were doing and I nodded at the kids and they went to all the villagers in the working camp and asked where Bojing was.

They didn't know and I looked at five guilty looking guards and I pointed at them and they backed away and I put my lips to the flute and they looked at me scared and I play one little tiny verse of a demonic phrase thing and they instantly ran over and kneeled in front of me.