"-So he reminds you of yourself? I've already heard all the stories about your past. Katsuki if you want to help him like All Might helped you then that's fine with me. And..I guess it's fine if he stays here for a few days. But how am I suppose to work with him?"

"You won't need to. I'll tell him the orders and he'll follow."

"He's only a teen you can't force all that pressure on him. I cant let you."

"He can handle it."

"Katsuki-"

"He can handle it. Just let it be. I'll let him come after our vacation. How's that sound?" Katsuki asked trying to lighten the mood with a better tone in his voice.

"...I want to meet him first. Before I let him into our house."

"Alright I can plan that."

She stayed silent still unsure about it all but Katsuki walked close hugging her just closing his eyes.

"I promise you..I'll make it work out" he said as she sighed hugging him back.

"While you worry about that boy don't forget the two you left with me." She comments as he looked at her then the twins who were just looking up at him.

He smiled softly pulling away.

"Let's go up."

He helped carry the twins upstairs while the family took a nap together on the king sized bed.

The request Katsuki asked of _____ lingering in her head..

Foster another kid..

***
She didn't pay much attention to last nights talk.

All she wanted to focus on was her upcoming vacation with Katsuki where she'd finally get a free day.

After cutting off all connections with her family she's felt better. Having no one to worry about only her twins.

She was just getting everything ready for the vacation tomorrow.

Katsuki had to be at work for a couple hours so she took care of everything while giving the boys all her love.

Kenji ran over to the bags in the master bedroom just laying onto of it giggling as his mother tried to pack.

Kyori who was on the bed crawled to the edge wanting to get down to join his brother.

_____ let him down as she got Kenji off just to zip the bag.

"There we go! Everything's all good." _____ said smiling as Kyori ran to her legs reaching up for her.

She smiled bending down and picking him up.

"I'm going to miss you two so much, dont be scared without me. You're both gonna have fun with grandma and grandpa." _____ said while sitting on the bed holding Kyori while Kenji stayed by her legs just standing between them.

Kyori buried his face giggling into her neck as she smiled pulling him up and kissing his face.

"You two are such angels..mommy loves you sooo much." _____ said as Kyori cooed loving her affection.

Kenji just attached himself to her leg as she swung him side to side hearing his roaring laughter.

She smiled just taking in this adorable moment with her kids before hearing the door downstairs open.

***
Katsuki walked inside the house just stretching his back making his way upstairs.

The boys recognized his footsteps as Kenji immediately ran to the master bedrooms door waiting as he attacked his fathers legs.