"so what do you wanna talk about," asked Yibo curiously.

"can't you guess it?" asked zhan. Yibo gazed at zhan for a few seconds.

"already guessed it but I prefer hearing it from you," said Yibo.

Zhan heaved a sigh before talking.

"at the club last time.....what was that?" asked zhan

"what was what?" asked Yibo in return.

Zhan looked at Yibo.

"you kissed me why?" he asked again

"you kissed me back why?" asked Yibo with a teasing smirk.

"you started it," said zhan.

"you provoked me," said Yibo.

"oh, Mr. Wang Yibo tell me how did I exactly provoke you," asked zhan finally having enough of this conversation.

Yibo again smirked at zhan.

" moaning my name when you're unconscious, looking all hot sex in front of me, melt in my arms when I hold you, if this isn't provocation then what is it? " asked Yibo. Zhan froze at that

"w...what do you mean by moaning your name?" asked zhan.

"that day in the storeroom, you fell unconscious......

Flashback

Zhan suddenly fell on the floor dragging Yibo with him, Yibo called zhan several times but it looked like zhan was knocked off.

Yibo tried to get off from his body but because of the slippery floor he couldn't, he tried several times but still couldn't.

He turned on the flashlight of his phone and looked around. but suddenly he noticed Zhan's face which was inches apart from his own.

Yibo looked at zhan, capturing every small detail on the other's face, his half-moon forehead to that little chin, doe eyes, full plum color lips lastly cute and sexy Mole for a finishing touch.

"m...uh..yibo"

Yibo snapped out of his daydreams hearing that.

"mn...yibo"

Zhan was moaning his name, in this state??

"uh...please"

Then Yibo felt if, zhan was half-hard under him, the thought alone got him fully hard.

There were some sounds near the entrance door.

"zhan are you there?" it was haoxuan.

Yibo unwillingly stood up with a little difficulty.

And a few minutes later zhan also woke up to jiyang's voice.

Flashback ends

Hearing this zhan flushed so hard that his cheeks turned red under the flesh.

'cute' Yibo thought to himself while sipping the coffee.

" Just because some of my actions made you think like that, you decided to take me for granted" xiao zhan found his voice again at last.

Yibo didn't answer that instead he sat there calmly looking at zhan with not so calm eyes, and spoke finally.

" It was not the reason zhan, it was just an invitation for me which I accepted gladly," said Yibo with a little smirk.