Chapter Fifty Six^

Halle Henry

The Aerosmith concert was the best night of my entire life.

I think I fell in love with Harry five times more, and I couldn't stop smiling the entire time. Life felt like it was going by in slow motion, yet at full speed at the same time. Singing our song there with thousands of others, just being us, it was amazing. The best day of my life.

We left the concert Hugh on life, Sarah and Mitch decided they were going out for drinks but Harry and I couldn't wait to get back behind closed doors, because we could barely even keep our hands off of each other.

When we got down and headed out, there were cameras flashing in all directions. It gets so overwhelming sometimes and I do struggle with admitting that. I'm so grateful for everything I have in terms of success and this privileged life I live, but sometimes it is scary and overwhelming.

My sister and Harry are great at helping me with that. I hate admitting I struggle with it all sometimes because I don't want to seem ungrateful at all, but my sister always says that I'm allowed to dislike certain aspects of something I love. It isn't that I dislike it, it's just that I struggle with people flashing cameras, pushing me to answer questions I literally can't, and just the fact it's all happened so quickly.

I went from a nobody to a somebody in a matter of months, and it's scary.

I'm grateful though, more than I could ever put into words. I'm doing the job I've wished I could since I was a child, the job I promised my dad I'd do. That's fucking incredible if I do say so myself.

I've sold out a whole fucking tour. I'm going to places I never have before to sing to people who like my music. I'm an independent artist, and I won awards in summer before I even released my debut album. People tell me my music is something they enjoy, something they can relate to, and that means more to me than anything.

I have the best job in the world, and the constant camera clicks and people invading the little privacy I have...it's worth it.

Harry held my hand as we walked through the people shouting our names and taking pictures, which caught me off guard. He's still signed to Sunset and will be for a few weeks, I'm pretty sure it's two but the whole contract shit is in a few days. Sam will kick off big time if one of these pictures are on the cover of Roses and Thorns tomorrow.

I didn't care though, and I don't think Harry did either. He did what he does best, hold my hand and gave it a little reassuring squeeze when he could sense the anxiety begin to settle in. It made me smile, and when we got in the taxi, he kissed the back of my hand not caring for the taxi driver's double take when we sat down.

"You're Halle Henry right? And you're Harry Styles?" The driver asked, and Harry smoked, nodding his head.

"See how it's Halle Henry before Harry Styles now?" Harry said, smirking proudly with a little 'told you so' nod.

"Shut up." I chuckled back, shaking my head. "You say that like you're not some Grammy winning rockstar who lives on the front cover of every magazine ever."

"Did you not come from a magazine shoot this afternoon?" He fired back, raising one eyebrow. "That's what I thought...Miss 'Grammy winner who hasn't won a grammy yet but probably will next year'."

I rolled my eyes. "Harry I will not-"

"Halle." He said, cutting me off and looking me right in the eye. "Please for once, have faith in yourself."

And that was it. A silent car ride back to my apartment. Many thoughts swimming round my head, many thoughts about Harry, about leaving for tour in a few weeks and not seeing him as much as this, about my sister coming on tour for a few days so she can get material for her next novel about a female rock band, about everything. I can't stop thinking these days and I never realized just how terrifying someone's own mind can be.