Chapter Forty Five

Halle Henry

Harry and I arrived here two minutes ago and I think I'm on the verge of a panic attack. There are so many people, cameras, and A class celebrities. What the fuck am I doing here?

There are some models, some other actors, singers that can sing like absolute angels, and the entire cast of the movie. These events are always the ones for important people, the ones everybody cares about and to be honest, I do not think I even deserve to be here. What the fuck do I know about musicals other than I really want to hear John Travolta sing and se ehim play a high school bad boy?

Harry looks great anyway, he looks like he belongs here. His navy suit with gold detailing, gold boots, it makes him look so cool and definitely like someone who belongs on the red carpet of a movie premier.

"Halle, please calm down, love." Mick sighs, placing a hand on my shoulder and giving it a squeeze. "You look like you're away to have a breakdown."

Harry and Sam were standing a few metres back, we're walking the carpet together but Harry was getting something sorted. When Mick said I looked like I was having a breakdown, he stepped closer so he was part of Mick and I's conversation now.

"You look nice Halle." Harry smirks, looking away into the distance as Mick looked at me with raised brows.

"You guys are walking after Marsha Mason, somebody will call your name. You're walking together, but you will be asked for separate photos so just do as the lady in the black dress and a walkie talkie says, and you'll be good." Sam states, joining the conversation now too.

Harry nodded his head, and he looked me directly in the eyes, squinting and dipping his chin down as if he was supposed to ask if I was okay. I nodded back and smiled, looking at Sam and Mick, taking in what they're saying in regards to photos and the event itself.

Our managers don't get further than this. They don't get to come into the screening or the actual event after, which is probably a good thing. Although, it's not like Harry and I can even be like we are without our managers, because one wrong move and it'll be all over magazines, then we'll get shit from everyone.

Also, having Mick there would make me less lonely. I'm sure Harry knows who half of the people here are, I don't. Harry will be social with the people he knows and what do I do? I don't know anybody here and I doubt they even know my name.

"Halle." Mick says, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Hi, yes, what did I miss? Daydreaming...sorry." I chuckle, biting my lip anxiously.

"We're leaving you both." He says, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Don't be nervous, you deserve to be here. I'm proud of you, your dad is proud of you, and you look great."

"Thank you Mick." I smile. "Do you have to leave...now?"

"Yeah, we're not allowed further I'm afraid." He sighs, looking at me with eyes full of hope. "You'll smash it though. Just do as people ask and follow behind the people in front of you. Halle, I have so much faith in you."

Soon, Sam and Mick were wandering away and Harry and I were left waiting for our cue to take the red carpet. The same red carpet that the cast of this movie will walk. The same carpet that three models just walked.

I feel so nervous that I could be sick. I don't even know why I'm so nervous, because once the red carpet is over it'll be a breeze, I think. We just sit in our designated seats and watch the movie. It's just the fact that there's so many people here that terrifies me. So many people who are very very famous and very beautiful.

Snapping me from my thoughts, was Harry's hand grabbing both of mine, and forcing me to look him in the eye. I didn't realise how much my hands were shaking until now.