48

I saw the life inside your eyes.

Savannah had started training as soon as Bucky asked if she wanted to.

She had to get close enough to go on the Avenger's missions, she wasn't sure why but that was what Pierce wanted so she didn't question it.

She wasn't aiming to just fight, she was aiming to hurt.

Bucky learned that the first time when he landed on his back with her hands around his throat.

Savannah had actually hesitated before removing her hands away from his neck.

He brushed it off however, she was probably just getting bad memories from their time at Hydra, he didn't mention it.

They took a lunch break and ate some of Natasha's famous peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

After that Savannah decided to do more training, Peter had come back from school and decided to follow her around like a lost puppy ending up in him also deciding to train.

Across the two large mats laid out in the training room, Natasha had decided to spar a little with Bucky and Savannah agreed to spar with Peter.

Savannah got into a basic fighting pose while Peter rambled about how he built a weird machine thing in his science class.

The normal Savannah would've listened patiently to what he was saying, maybe even commented on the weird things he decided to add to his machine, but this Savannah had no time to waste.

As soon as Peter was in position and had finally stopped rambling, Savannah stepped forward and threw the first punch.

Peter barely dodged it as he jumped to the side and grabbed her wrist, giving Savannah the opportunity to flip him over causing him to land on his back.

Since Peter didn't have his web-shooters with him, he wasn't really used to fighting just using his strength.

Peter accepted her hand as she helped him up and got back in position for the next round.

Across the room, Natasha was occasionally eyeing her daughter.

It was weird the way she was fighting Peter, almost as though she actually wanted to hurt him.

That was odd, Natasha knew how much her daughter got along very well with Peter.

She even knew that Peter had snuck into Savannah's room on the first night she was here, ignoring what Nat said about giving her some time.

After a few seconds there was another loud groan as Peter was knocked to the ground again.

Natasha looked over just in time to see Savannah helping him up.

So she didn't want to hurt him?
Reading Savannah's body language was a little harder than normal and Natasha had no idea why.

A few minutes later, Peter was thrown to the ground once more and Natasha decided to intervene.

"Peter, Bucky wants to practice his dodges on you, Savannah, I'll spar with you" she called out, catching Bucky off guard although he didn't show it.

Peter nodded and walked off the mat toward Bucky as Natasha walked toward her daughter.

Savannah took a sip from her water bottle.

She set it down and turned back to her opponent.

Natasha stretched her arms out and got into a fighting stance.