Chapter 1 - New School, New Life

Hey everyone! First I would like to say, thankyou for reading this if you are! I was reading all of these fanfics on here and thought why not write one? So I did! :) I will be updating every week, I promise! Please vote, and comment what you think about my story! Also please if you could share it around and get your friends to read it that would be awesome! Thankyou for reading and I hope you like the story. (Sorry this chapters not that good, I had to do sort of an introduction to the story, it will get better but!) <3

ALEXIS POV:

"Alexis! Time to get out of bed, you're gonna be late for your first day at your new school!" I hear my mum shout as I look at my clock. 7:00pm, uh, all I want to do is sleep. I stagger out of bed and go have breakfast. I brush my teeth, do my hair and pack my bag like usual. I go to get dressed like every other day but today is different. I don’t have my normal light blue short skirt and white button up shirt with my black vans, Instead I have a white button up top with a blue and red tie, a knitted red jumper with a red blazer over the top, navy blue stockings with a red and blue pleated skirt and big clunky leather shoes. I look over dressed. I grab my bag and walk down stairs to find my little brother Ethan and my little sister Ellie putting their shoes on. Yes, Ethan and Ellie are twins, they are 12 turning 13 so they're starting out in year 7 at Penola Catholic College. I am in year 11 this year and are turning 17 in April. My name is Alexis Cooper, I have dark brown hair, light brown coloured eyes and tanned skin. I am not tall but not short and am quite skinny as I do a lot of sports. People say I look like Mila Kunis but I don’t see it. I have just moved from Noosa in Queensland because Dad got a new job here in Glenroy. I had to leave everyone, my friends, my family and my boyfriend. The break up was hard but I am over it now, we decided to stay friends which is good.

"Come on hun, we gotta get to the train station. Don’t want you to miss it," Mum says as she walks in the door with my lunch. Why can't I miss it? I have been dreading going to a new school, I hate making new friends. Ellie and Ethan look happy that they’re starting high school, they have been the best of friends since they were born. They don’t fight at all which is really nice.

"Come on Lexi," Ethan says as he pulls me out the door.

"Ah, fine I am coming!" I groan. We walk to the station with mum which is just around the corner from my new house. We get there and show the man our tickets.

"Okay, so I packed you all some money to spend at the canteen and you both make sure you behave for Lexi on the train and meet her at the front of the school this afternoon," Mum says fixing Ethan's tie.

"Yes Mum," they both say rolling their eyes.

"Okay, see you this arvo, have fun," Mum answers as we step onto the train. We wave goodbye as the train starts to move.

"Lets go find a seat," I say to Ethan and Ellie. We move up to the middle of the train and see a few people wearing Penola's uniform. Three boys catch my eye, they are jumping around and yelling like a pack of wild animals. I have seen them somewhere before but I cant seem to remember. One looks at me as we walk past. He has really curly hair and dark brown eyes. He also has a lip piercing. He is really cute. He smiles at me and elbows one of the other guys who look just like him. I think they're twins but I don’t know.

"Can we sit here?" Ellie asks pointing to an empty seat.

"Sure Ellie," I answer as we sit down. I log onto Facebook to find two inboxes, one from Brooke my best friend from Noosa and the other from Bailey my ex boyfriend.

The one from Brooke says; Hey Lexi, are you having fun down in Melbourne? I miss you so much up here, well everyone does! Haha! Hopefully you can come up soon, were thinking of having a weekend in the beach house with everyone, will talk to you about it later. Anyway gotta go to school, have an awesome first day, love ya gf, talk later! <3

I reply with; Hey Brookey! Yeah, it is good, a bit cold but, haha! Aw, I miss you all too! :'( Yeah, that sounds heaps good, can't wait! Have fun, I know I won't! Oh well, love ya more gf, bye! <3

I then look at Baileys inbox; Hey Lexi, just wanted to wish you a good first day at school, miss you heaps! <3

I reply; Hi, aw thankyou heaps, have fun at school, miss you so much more! <3

"Come on Lexi, we're here!" Ethan says as he pulls my arm. I look up to find all of the people walking out of the train. I get up and walk through the gates. Wow this place is big. Ellie and Ethan head off to the year 7 meeting leaving me by myself. I am standing there looking like a complete idiot when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to see that cute boy from the train looking at me.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi," I answer back.

"I am Luke, Luke Brooks, and you are?" he asks introducing himself.

"Oh hi, um Alexis Cooper," I say shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, are you new here?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, I just moved from Queensland," I answer.

"Cool, do you need any help finding your rollcall? he asks.

"Oh, yes thanks," I say as he leads me off to a classroom.

Please vote, comment, follow! x