Chapter 27

Tommy POV:

It's still pretty light out even though it's already like 7:00pm.

I'm sitting in the living room watching, "The office." when Techno come up to me.

"Wilbur, Phil and I are friends with the neighbors and they have a son about your age, do you want to come to meet him?"

"Umm," I say after debating it for a bit, "sure!?"

"Great! They're the neighbors across the street
and we were gunna walk over now, do you want to meet him now with us?"

"Yeah!" I say relieved that I won't be alone with a stranger at first.

"Ok!" Techno says, happy that I agreed, "get ur shoes on and let's go!"

I get my shoes on and go with Phil, Wilbur, and Techno out the front door.

From our driveway I can see a boy across the street playing outside with his back turned to us.

Techno points the boy out to me, saying he's the neighbors kid.

As we start to walk over, the boy looks over at us and him and I make eye contact.

In a moment of realization, I freeze in place sewing my childhood best friend, Tubbo.

His eyes widen as he realizes it's me, and he starts running over to me.

I'm able to get past the shock enough to run over to him as well.

We meet in the middle of the empty street and collide in the biggest hug you'll ever see.

I'm in tears from shock, surprise, and happiness...it looks like he is too.

After what feels like the longest hug ever, we pull apart.

By now, Phil and the others have reached us and ushered us out of the front street to Tubbo's yard before asking for an explanation.

"Well," I say looking at Tubbo, "it's a long story..."

A/N

Short chapter, but it's fine.

It is currently 1:45 am lol.

Don't be like me.

GET SOME FUDGING SLEEP!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, COOL, DESERVING, EXTRAVAGANT, FUNNY, GREAT, HONORABLE, INCREDIBLE, JUSTIFIED, KIND, LOVELY, MAGNIFICENT, NICE, OBVIOUSLY PERFECT, QUALIFIED, RAD, SUPER, TERRIFIC, UNBELIEVABLE, VALIANT, WANTED, X-TRAORDINARY, YOUNG, ZAZZY.

(It's true) <3