Chapter 22

TW: Cussing, Nightmare, flashback, glass, self harm, blood.

Tommy POV:

After a moment of realizing how cool the living room looks, I decide to annoy Wilbur.

He comes into the living and I look at him. Then I smile before I run to the beanbag and steal his usual spot.

"Uh- excuse me sir," he says jokingly, "I believe you have stolen this king's spot." He points to himself.

I pretend to look around the room in confusion before saying, "I think you've made a mistake, I see no King here."

We both begin laughing at ourselves.

"Fine, if you won't move, then I'll move you." Wilbur says picking me up and setting me on the ground. He jumps in the beanbag before I get a chance too.

"Ha!" He says jokingly, "I get the beanbag and you don't!"

I fake pout and I'm about to go sit on the couch before I get an idea. I go over to Wilbur and get on the beanbag next to him.

He realizes I'm gunna sit next to him and scoots over a bit to give me more room.

I get comfortable as I hear Phil and Techno coming. I hear Phil audibly gasp at the sight of me sitting with Wilbur. I'm about to say something but then I hear a click.

I look over to see that Techno has taken a picture.

That bitch!

I would get mad at him, but I'm too comfortable to argue.

Phil and Techno take a seat on the couch and turn on the movie, "Up"

Techno POV:

He fell asleep.

5 minutes into the fucking movie he fell asleep.

Tommy fell asleep before the movie even really started!

Dude, he literally slept in the car not long ago.

Whatever.

I quietly go into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, but when I return to the living room, everyone's asleep.

How can anyone fall asleep that quickly?

Not wanting to watch the movie, "Up", I turn on a random TV show.

A little while later, I feel myself getting tired and I turn off the TV. I get comfortable on the couch, and slowly drift off to sleep.

Tommy POV:

I sit up in my bed and look around.

Walking into the living room, I'm relieved to see that no ones here.

Walking into the kitchen, I see an empty beer bottle on the counter. If I don't throw it away then I'll get in serious trouble.

Picking up the bottle, I go to throw it away but my grip slips and I drop the bottle on the floor, hearing a loud crash as it shatters.

I don't have time to go try and find a broom, so I decide to pick up the broken glass with my hands. (Don't ever do this)

Im being super careful as to not get cut with the glass, but my attempts at being careful fail when I try and pick up a larger piece of glass. I try my best to be careful with it, but I accidentally cut my finger.

I gasp and drop the piece of glass. Looking at my finger, I realize how deep that one piece of glass cut me. Blood begins to run down my finger at a fast speed, dripping to the floor.

It's oddly...satisfying. I feel my finger stinging from where I cut it, but now that I think about it, I deserve this pain. Imma shit child, I can't even throw away a bottle without messing up!

No...I'm wrong....I don't deserve this much pain....

I deserve more pain.

Looking down, I pick up a pretty large piece of glass. I slowly drag the glass against my wrist. It hurts, but I don't stop. I deserve this pain.

I look at the red all over my now bloody wrist.

Before I know it, my whole wrist is covered with red blood.

I'm about to finish cleaning up, until the front door opens and my heart drops.

I shoot into a sitting position, and it takes me a moment to recognize my surroundings. As I realize I'm in the beanbag next to Wilbur in Phil's living room, I start to calm down.

Calm down Tommy, it was just a dumb nightmare.

Well, it wasn't just a nightmare.

It was a flashback in the form of a nightmare.

And not just any flashback, it was an important one.

It was the first time I had ever purposely hurt myself.

I go into the kitchen and find out what time it is by looking at the microwave.

1:47 am!?

It's really dark so I stumble back to the living room. I sit on the floor in front of the couch and try to figure out what to do.

After that nightmare, I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon, that's for sure.

A/N

Long chapter poggg

I've got an idea 4 the next chapter, now I just gotta write it 😂

Drink water.

It's not optional.

Grab your water bottle and drink some water.

If you don't have water, then get off ur lazy butt and get some.

While your up, get a snack too.

That's not optional either, go get some food.

My Instagram is: asher_8o

I don't post, but if you ever need someone to vent to, or talk to, feel free to message me <3