Chapter 17

TW: ED, Throwing Up, Puke

Wilbur POV:

"Hey Will, can you go up and tell the others that lunch is ready?" Phil says to me.

"Sure dad." I reply as I head upstairs.

I reach Tommy's room and open the door to see them, hugging?

Techno? Human affection? Huh...

"Lunch is ready." I say making my presence known.

They immediately pull away, embarrassed that I saw them hugging. I chuckle to myself before heading downstairs with Techno and Tommy following behind me.

We take our seats and I put two pieces of the homemade pizza on my plate Techno takes three, but Tommy doesn't grab any.

Hmm...weird...

"Tommy, you want any?" I ask him.

He shakes his head no, but Techno grabs a piece of pizza and puts it on Tommy's plate.

Tommy sighs before taking a couple bites of pizza.

"I'm full." I hear him say.

"But you only had a couple bites..." I say confused, but Tommy doesn't answer and just quickly goes upstairs.

A minute or so after Tommy goes upstairs, Techno goes up too.

I wanna go upstairs to see what's going on, but I decide against it as it's probably something that Techno and Tommy need to talk about alone.

I look over to see that Phil has a worried look on his face, but he doesn't say anything.

Tommy POV:

I ate too much. The disgusting feeling of having that pizza in my system was too much. I can't eat that much or else I'll get even fatter than I already am!

I run to the upstairs bathroom and close the door behind me.

Then I sit down on my knees in front of the toilet and lean over the toilet bowl. I activate my gag reflex by sticking my fingers in my throat.

I'm so busy throwing up my food that I don't hear the bathroom door open.

A/N

Hiiiiiiii

I know it's short, but I really wanted to get a chapter out.

If you are tired,

S.L.E.E.P.

If you are hungry,

E.A.T

If you are thirsty,

D.R.I.N.K.   W.A.T.E.R.

Hydrate or die straight 😏

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON!!!!!!

<3