Chapter 18

TW: ED, throwing up.

Techno POV:

Tommy only had a couple bites and then practically ran upstairs, somethings not right.

After debating for a second I decide to go see what's going on. I go up to Tommy's room and knock on the door.

He doesn't answer so I just open the door, but I'm shocked to see that no ones there.

Where else would he be?

I leave his room, walk down the hall, and immediately let out a sigh of relief when I see the bathroom light is on.

Techno, he's fine, he's just going to the bathroom. You don't need to worry.

I'm about to go back downstairs when I hear a weird noise coming from the bathroom. It sounds like, someone throwing up?

Shit

As my brain reaches the conclusion, I open the door. I see Tommy sitting next to the toilet throwing up the food he just ate.

My eyes start to tear up at the sight, but I know if he realizes I saw him, he'll just stress out even more. 'It's probably best to talk to him about it later,' I think to myself as I quietly close the door and go back to my room.

As I get in my room, I close the door behind me and lie down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

He's so young, he shouldn't have to go through this, I feel so bad for him. Why does he have to go through so much? He's just a kid.

Wait

Why do I care? I've always hated kids. What's so different about this one? Why do I care so much for him? I didn't meet him that long ago, so why do I feel the need to protect him with my life?

Why do I love him so much?

(PLATONICALLY BITCHES)

He's my little brother. I want to help him get better. He deserves so much better.

I sigh before sitting up in my bed.

Maybe he needs someone to hang out with? I should go talk to him about something other than his mental health.

I walk out of my room and go over to Tommy's. I knock on the door again, this time with a reply.

"Come in!" He says with a scratchy throat.

I open the door to see him on his bed reading a book.

"Hey Tommy!" I say enthusiastically, "Come on! I wanna take you somewhere, get your shoes on!"

He hesitates for a moment before putting on his shoes and socks.

Tommy follows me downstairs and I grab my phone off the kitchen counter.

"Tommy and I are going somewhere, I've got my phone on me." I say to Phil as I grab my keys from a side table.

"Mkay," he's says, "Keep in contact with me, lemme know what happens!"

"K I will!" I reply to him as Tommy and I walk out the front door.

We head over to my car and I get in the drivers seat with Tommy in the passenger seat.

My goal is to get Tommy more comfortable around be.

Welp, here goes nothing.

And I start to head to our destination.

————————————

A/N

Heyyyy

Can someone comment something mean to me? Thx

Short chapter, but oh well.

Sorry for the wait, but my school just started 🙄

Vote if you want to.