Chapter 7

T/W: Self harm, Cussing.

Tommy POV:

I put the blade against my skin, and I cut myself. It's always very calming to me, seeing the blood come out of the cut, running down my skin. I started to calm down, until I hear a knock at my door.

My breathing immediately speeds up, but I try not to panic. "One sec!" I shout. I hide the razor and razor blade under the carpet and I also quickly throw on a sweater with long sleeves to hide what I just did.

I look at the room one last time to make sure everything seems normal before opening the door.

I see Techno standing there obviously worried. "I'm sorry," I start to say, "I shouldn't have snapped like that, I just wasn't ready to talk about it. I should've told you that-" I was cut off as Techno pulls me into a hug.

At first I was confused, but then I start to sink into the hug, just now realizing how much I need it.

"You don't need to apologize Tommy, It's not your fault." He says squeezing me tighter. "It's becoming morning, you're going to have to talk about this eventually, but if you want, we can wait till tomorrow." Techno says.

"Mkay." I say as we pull out of the hug.

"Wait up here a minute while I go talk to Wilbur and Phil." I hear Techno say before he heads downstairs.

Techno POV:

I wanted to go talk to Wilbur and Phil without Tommy first, otherwise they would have just bombarded him with questions.

I walk downstairs and I see Wilbur and Phil waiting nervously on the couch. As I walk in, they start asking a bunch of questions. I just decide to say that Tommy will talk with us tomorrow, but for now we need to give him some space.

They agree with that, so I head upstairs to grab Tommy.  He's waiting for me in the doorway of his room. I subconsciously grab his arm to bring him downstairs, but he fliches away and it's looks like it hurt him.

"Tommy?"

Before I can say anything else, he rushes downstairs, as if he was trying to hide something. But I decide not to push it further, so I just make a mental note of that.

Tommy POV:

When Techno went downstairs, I decided to check if I'm still bleeding. I roll up my sleeve and see some blood still seeping from the cut. My sweatshirt is black, so even if some blood seeps through, it wouldn't be noticeable.

As I'm examining my cuts, I hear footsteps coming upstairs. I quickly roll down my sleeve and less than a second later I see Techno emerge from the staircase.

I smile at him before he grabs my arm to bring me downstairs. I know there was nothing wrong with him grabbing my arm, and that he didn't mean to hurt me, but he grabbed the wrong spot on my arm.

Even just that little pressure on my arm causes me to flinch back in pain. That hurt  WAY more than I expected it to. It hurt so much that it took everything in me to hold back my tears.

Techno has a surprised look on his face, before he can question me about it, I push past him and run downstairs.

A/N

IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GET THE HELP YOU NEED!

Please drink some water and eat some food. (If it's night, please go to sleep)

REMEMBER, IF ANYONE TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE WORTHLESS, THEY ARE JUST LYING SHITHEADS WITH NO LIFE <3

If you liked this chapter please vote. It helps me determine which chapters I need to work on and helps me progress as a writer.