Chapter 8

T/W: none I think

Phil POV:

Techno came down to tell us Tommy wasn't ready to talk. He said that we would all talk about it tomorrow, so for today we'll just pretend like it didn't happen.

We should do something fun today. Maybe something fun could even get Tommy more comfortable with us.

We need to go to the store first though. I look to the staircase to see Tommy practically sprint downstairs, but I'm not gunna ask what happened. Well figure stuff out tomorrow.

"Tommy, go put your shoes on, we need to go to the grocery store to get a couple things."

"Okay!" He runs back upstairs past Techno to put on his shoes. Wow this kid is fast.

Techno comes downstairs and I tell him that we're gunna leave in a minute. "Why are we going to the grocery store? We've got a bunch of food here?" Techno questions. Before I answer the question, Tommy runs back downstairs.
(He a runner he's a track staaaarrr)

"Will, can you take Tommy out to the car?"

Wilbur nods and holds Tommy's hand to lead him to the garage.

Once Will and Tommy are out of earshot, I tell Techno my idea. "That sounds fun! I don't Tommy has ever made cake so it'll be his first time!" Techno says kinda loud. I shush him saying it's a surprise, and then we head out to the car.

Wilbur POV:

I'm sitting in the back next to Tommy as we head to the store. I'm worried about him, and want to help, but I won't try and help yet. He needs some space and I'll give it to him.

It's really quiet in the car, no one really knows what to say. I let out a sigh of relief when Phil turns on some music on the radio. It's the middle of the song, "Hey there delilah." I LOVE THIS SONG! A smile makes its way on my face as I hear Tommy humming to the lyrics.

I start singing the lyrics very quietly, but then the three other boys join me in singing. Our voices gradually
get louder until we're shouting the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

A THOUSAND MILES SEEMS PRETTY FAR, BUT THEYVE GOT PLANES AND TRAINS AND CARS I'D WALK TO YOU IF I HAD NO OTHER WAY!!

OUR FRIENDS WOULD ALL MAKE FUN OF US, AND WE'LL JUST LAUGH ALONG BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT NONE OF THEM HAVE FELT THIS WAY!!

DELILAH I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT BY THE TIME WE GET THROUGH THE WORLD WILL NEVER EVER BE THE THE SAMEEE AND YOUR TO BLAAAAAAAAMEE.

We all finished singing the song and burst out in laughter because we were all just screaming eachothers ears off.

I look over at Tommy and see a huge smile. This smile's different, this one's real.

A/N

Now I've got, "hey there delilah" stick in my head.

Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter.

GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF LOSER!!! <3

YOU ARE AWESOME, DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOUR NOT!!!