I Want You To Know

I woke up with smeared makeup all over my pillow. Great way to start the day!

What time is it? I reach for my phone on the side table, its freaking 1pm. Wow. That was a long sleeeeppp.

There's a text, from Kylie.

*I see you met Cara. How was she? "*

Nosy Kylie!

*she's great and lively, very lively! I better go. She invited me to hang out with her friends today. lav yah. xx*

I get up from bed and take a shower.

I chose to procrastinate a little. I open my phone and check Twitter, replied and retweeted some. I read some tweets, most of them are hate but at least some are good.

I tweeted Hailsss.

*@haileybaldwin baeeeeeee I missed you*

And then most of my time was wasted watching videos of cats and dogs and every cute little thing. I haven't noticed it and it was already 6pm.

I haven't eaten yet! I need to get ready; they'll be here by 9!

I get ready and wear ALL BLACK. Like I always do.

I wore my aviator sunglasses, my black AllSaints wool coat with leather sleeves-and a cowl neck. Black leather leggings and my Celine pointed ankle boots.

It was only 8 and I’m ready! I need to eat, I’m sure this is gonna be a long night.

I grabbed my black satchel bag and put it over my shoulders.  I make my way to the elevator and then to the hotel’s restaurant.

After I ate, I received a text message, unknown number.

*where are you babe? I’m at the lobby.* 

I’m assuming this is Cara, Brits use babe casually so I assuming it is her.  And where the hell did she got my number?!? Fvck celebrities and their sources.

 *Cara? I’m at the restaurant. Just finished eating. I’m on my way to the lobby.* I replied. 

*Yes, sorry. Got your number from my manager. Ok I’ll wait for you here.”  

Then there she is, sitting in one of these huge couches, feet extended to the table. She’s wearing an ALL BLACK outfit.

A simple black shirt, leather jacket, skinny jeans, bonnet and kicks. She is simply gorgeous.  

My goodness. What am I thinking? But for real, she is simply gorgeous AF!  

I greeted her.

“Hey!, ready?” I said.

She laughs.  Awwwww, how cute is her laugh. ^^

Kendall! Kendall! What are you doing?  My subconscious says.

She stood up and intertwined our hands, pulling me to follow her, and I do.

We exit the hotel with intertwined hands and paparazzi were all over us.

She let me in first in the car, and she ordered the driver to The Cuckoo Club.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“They are already there babe.” She replied.

“Who are there already?” I asked. Why do I have so many questions?  

“Jourdan, George and Suki. Y’all know them right?” she asks.

“ahmmmm. Yeah. “I answered and look out the window, observing people walking down the street.  

The car stopped and I look at the surrounding.  The ambiance seems loud, like clubs in LA. There are so many paparazzi. LIKE ALWAYS.

Cara jumps out of the car and extended her hand for me to grab, and I did. I jump out of the car with her hand holding mine.

We enter the club and WOW. Everything is purple. This is an amazing club; they are playing the new single of Zedd ft. Sel.

We made our way to the booth where Cara’s friends are.

“Hey Kendall!” Jourdan says, greeting me and standing up and kisses my cheeks.

Suki and George did the same. After all the greetings, I sit next to Jourdan and Cara sits across me and beside George.

We talked about random things, about how good Suki is on football and how Cara and Jourdan got their matching tattoos, and we drink, drink A LOT!

I can see Cara staring at me for most times or not. I am feeling dizzy and maybe I’m drunk that’s why I am really not sure if Cara is really staring at me or my mind  is just fooling me.    

We decided to leave because all 5 of us are a bit drunk, especially me. This is the first time I’ve been this drunk.

We said our goodbyes and kisses.

Jourdan, Suki and George called their own cabs, and then they’re gone.

Cara called the driver and we made our way to the hotel.

“That was really fun! “ I said.

“Yeah! I can see. I can also see you can’t walk back to your hotel room. “Cara said.

I laugh, “Of course I can! “ I brag.

Car went to a total stop and we were in front of the hotel. I made my way out and then out of all my stupidness. . . I tripped. 

I hurt my knees and palm.  “Fvck! That hurts!” I said.

All of a sudden someone was holding my waist and helped me stood up. I know its Cara. I can feel it.

What now, you know it’s Cara? My subconscious said.  Oh Fvcking subconscious! 

“I better help you now, you know, because as I can see, you are really, really, really drunk!” Cara said.

She snakes her arms to my waist and I put my left arm around her shoulders to support myself.

I laugh.

“Why are you laughing huh babe?” Cara said.  

“I tripped! That was really embarrassing! ” I said. I continuously laugh. 

She smirks and shakes her head.

“You are incredible!” she said.

“I know I am. “ I answered.

We made our way to my room and she laid me on my bed.

I closed my eyes and felt someone’s removing my boots.

Cara covers me with blanket and I felt more comfortable, considering it is really chilly here in London.

The bed dips and I know it was Cara; she hugged me and put her leg over mine.  I didn’t complain, I don’t have the energy to, and I love the heat of her body. It feels more comfortable in her arms than the blanket.

 -

-

-

-

-