047

avani's pov

SHE LOOKED DOWN AT HER PHONE that now displayed the notification that she got from instagram. she was mentioned in a live multiple times, but she didn't think anything of it.

after a few minutes of constant pinging and notification pop ups, she decided to join, but just for a quick second. her jaw quickly fell once she saw her and tristans apartment complex in the screen.

the video stream zoomed through in and caught a glimpse of vinnie just as he threw another punch at travis. there was some yelling.

i stared at my phone screen in complete and utter shock.

"bryce, bryce!" i shouted his name, hoping that it would catch his attention.

after a few seconds, the faint footsteps that i once heard become louder, and louder.

"i already saw it," bryce said, shaking his head as he approached me.

"what should we do?" i asked.

"call tristan and make sure she's safe. me and anthony will drive down to your apartment." he said, quickly rummaging through the drawer as he searched for his keys.

i turned my attention backed to the live stream. even more punches were thrown.

i couldn't watch anymore. i left the app and called tristan like bryce said.

straight to voicemail. "ugh" i groaned out loud. as concerned as i was, i rejoined the live and to my surprise. loud sirens blared in the background. An not even a minute later, the police sirens englufed the entire neighborhood.

"stop" a males voice yelled.

this cause the person phone to now face the ground. all i could see in the frame was grass.

"hands behind your back," another voice said

"bryce! are you still here?!" i shouted. he walked with his phone to his ear. "its tristan he whispered."

"put her on speaker," i demanded. he nodded and removed the phone from his ear.

"they arrested him," tristan said. "what?" i shouted out of confusion.

"you have the right to remain silent" a male voice said through the phone. me and bryce instantly looked at each other.

"stay there tris, j-just don't move!" he screamed through the phone.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

tristans pov

"let him go!" i yelled as i stood in front of the police car. i watched as vinnie and travis were handcuffed.

i didn't even realize it, but a tear fell down my check.

"don't worry tris, i'll call you as soon as i can," vinnie said as him and the officer passed by me. he was shoved into the first squad car.

travis passed by me as well. he didn't even look at me. not a single glance came from his direction.

once they were both in the cars, i walked to the officer and stared up at him. i looked like a wreck, but i didn't care. "when can i see him?" i asked.

"once he's booked and his bail his set," he responded

"b-bail? for what?" i stuttered

"you can see him once he's booked. if you're approved and cleared for the visitation list. have a good day miss," he responded, entering the vehicle.

i stood at the side of the road, watching as the two police cars drove farther, and farther away.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚
author🏄‍♂️
please vote if you enjoyed this chapter <3