036

"tris!" avani shouted, yelling the girls name from across the street. smiling at her as the tall brunette boy stood next to her.

"hey guys" tristan said, hugging the both of them in front of the restaurant. "so, what's wrong?" avani asked the girl who was clearly upset.

"nothing. i'm fine i promise." she replied, looking down. fidgeting with her fingers. "i know somethings wrong." payton chimed in.

"it's vinnie. last night at 2am, hailey texted and called him." she said, sighing. continuing to look down. "she said things like i miss you and come over." the girl added.

"i'm so sorry. maybe you should ask vinnie to explain, but theres no reason as to why hailey should be texting your man like that. especially late a night, that shit is just weird to do." avani said with disgusting filling her face as she stated the last part.

"who is hailey?" payton asked causing the two girls to burst out in slight laughter. "no seriously who is she?"

"she was my one of my best friends." tristan says to the boy.

"so, your friend tried to hook up with you boyfriend. well, thats shady as fuck." payton stated as avani responded in laughter.

"yeah. can we go eat now? i'm tired of talking about hailey." the girl pleaded as the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

after the group ordered and began to enjoy their meals, the topic of vinnie and his secret's was brought up again. the two could see that their friend was u happy so, they decided to cheer her up.

"do you want to watch a movie with us and anthony tonight?" avani asked the girl from across the table.

"i watched one with vinnie yesterday, remember." she replied back.

"oh. okay new plan then." avani responsed as she turned to payton. "we can just make tik toks i guess." he suggested.

"sure." tristan said as the three finished up their food.

"tris, you ready to go?" they both asked her at the same time. she nodded her head in response.

back at the sway, the group of friends sat on the coach. they talked and enjoyed each other's company until tristan's heard vinnie's voice from upstairs.

"is vinnie here, like right now." she asked her friends who were sitting beside her.

"i'm not sure." avani replied.

"can we just go." tristan asked as she got ups nd grabbed her belongings. "what, we just got here." payton chimed in.

"i don't care, i just wanna go. now please." she said, now with a slightly more annoyed tone.

"okay fine where should we go?" avani asked.

"anywhere but here." the three teens grabbed their stuff and walked out of the front door.

a minute later, vinnie walks down the stairs with kio.

"did you hear that?" vinnie asked.

"no, what are you talking about." kio asked in confusion as he turned to the boy.

"i think i heard tristans vocie, i-is she still here?" he asked, now running down the stairs.

"i don't know man. she probably left by now." kio respond as vinnie visibly became upset.

"fuck." he mumbled.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚
author🏄‍♂️
thanks for 3k reads! comment any ideas or suggestions you have <3