041

HE STOOD IN FRONT OF THE DOORWAY STARINF STRAIGHT AT ME AS AVANI OPENED THE DOOR.

"what's wrong with my sister?" the confused boy asked. his face clearly displayed the emotions running through his mind.

"she's just reflecting on some stuff." payton chimed in, replying for avani.

"but, can i actually talk to you. alone?" avani looked at bryce then the door and back to him. he nodded before turning around and leading her to the front porch.

she looked down at her shoes as she stood on the porch. "tristan, s-she saw travis today."

his face turned red. "what do you mean she saw him..."

"i don't know okay. she went to my car and i saw them talking."

"did he hurt her?"

"w-what?" she quickly responded. her eyes and eyebrows squinted and a wave of confusion hit her.

"tell me the truth. did he hit her?"

"no! they just talked, i promise." she loudly blurted out. they both stood there staring at each other for a few seconds. the front door opened behind them and it was tristan.

"are you guys gossiping about me." she asked with a serious face, but anyone could clearly still see that her eyes were watery.

"tris, we weren't i promise." bryce said to her, moving closer to her.

she leaned her head on his shoulder as they both went in for a hug. "everything's going to be fine okay?" he said to the girl that was now hugging him.

They embraced for what seemed like hours. not letting go of one another.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

a few weeks after tristan and travis rekindled the "friendship", things seemed to go back to normal. tristan, payton, and avani became the new friend group that everyone wanted to be apart of. tristan and travis eventually got closer, but strictly as friends.

the four of them were at the forefront of the tik tok room page. they all unfollowed hailey and it didn't go unnoticed. every single thing about this messy friendship breakup was plastered all over social media.

as tristan and travis posted more pictures together, vincent and emily did the same thing as well.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

@trisanhall

tristanhall peace👥: @traviscarterLiked by 1,456,008 others

tristanhall peace
👥: @traviscarter
Liked by 1,456,008 others

view comments

trisnhall if you guys keep leaving hate i'm gonna deactivate my account because at this point i'm tired of it.
(pinned)
—> user then don't post pictures of the abuser
—> user yeah im definitely unfollowing
—> paytonmoormeier i'm sorry the people in the comments are so insensitive

user this is disgusting

user why are you posting pictures with him

user didn't he beat her up last week?
—> user now why would you say that
—> user LMAO

anthonyreeves peace and love on the planet earth
—> tristanhall say that to avani not me

avanigregg you look so good in that

traviscarter we look so good
—> tristanhall so true
—> user you have a large platform and you decide to get back together with your abusive ex and post about it?
—> user shut up, its her life
—> tristanhall don't insert yourself in topics that have nothing to do with you

troyzarba i miss you
—> tristanhall aw i miss you too

vinniehacker you look great
—>emilycol wow.. you're still commenting under your ex's post
—> emilycol kidding btw!

brycehall hey sis
—> tristanhall hey bro

kiocyr i need a piece of food
—> tristanhall shut up kio

addionrae you look great as always
—> tristanhall ur literally the sweetest-
—> ameliezilber i know right!

˚₊⁺˳
author🏄‍♂️
comment any ideas, suggestions, or thoughts you have!