01

AS VINNIE GOT CLOSER TO THE HOUSE, he became more, and more excited. living in a house surrounded by other guys would be awesome. Image all of the fun things we could do. after a few more minutes of driving, i finally arrived at sway house and from the outside, the house looked huge.

once I got to the door, i rang the doorbell and continued to run my fingers through my hair as i waited for the door to open. the door opens after a few rings and it's bryce. "hey vinnie, you're here," bryce says.

"yeah. so funny story, i took the wrong turn earlier and i got lost," i said to guy. "just shut up and come say hi to everyone," bryce says as he laughs.

i walked through the door and saw anthony and avani on the couch. josh was sitting on the floor near the tv.

"so, everyone, this is vinnie hacker and he's the newest member of the sway house," bryce announced as everyone stood up from their seats.

"hey guys, i'm vinnie," i said and everyone in the room says hi.

"you guys, does anyone know where tris is?" bryce asks, turning his head to look around the room. "nah, sorry," anthony says and the other guys shake their heads

i was confused at first because i've never heard of someone named tris being a part of sway house. bryce walks over to the bottom of the stairs and tells tris to come downstairs. "tris, get your ass down here!" he says loudly.

after bryce called whoever tris was, i turned around and walked over to the door because we forgot to lock the door. once i turned back around, a girl was standing right in front of me.

we looked at each other for a few seconds before she waves and says hi to me from across the room.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚
author 🏄‍♂️
sorry that this first chapter is so short. please don't let this discourage you from continuing the story because as the story progresses, the chapters get longer

comment any thoughts or ideas you have and vote for this chapter if you enjoyed!