043

SHE STARED AT HER PHONE FOR A FEW SECONDS BEFORE ANSWERING THE CALL. "hello?" she said.

"hi tristan." the boy said over the phone. he placed his face in the frame, allowing her to see his entire face.

"hey vinnie! oh wait, i didn't mean to say that so loud." she apologized before bursting out into a short laughing fit.

"it's okay don't worry."

"not to sound rude, but why did you call me. do you need something?"

"wow... so i can't just call my friend because i wanted to check up on her?" he said sarcastically. placing his right hand on his chest.

"i didn't even mean it like that whatever." she scoffed before playfully rolling her eyes.

"are you in the car right now?" he asked her.

"yes, i am."

"i can just talk to you later since you're driving right now." he suggested. his eyes wandered as he scanned his room before turning back to face the camera.

"its okay. i'm almost there anyway." she added.

"wait, where are you going?" he asked, confused as to what the girl meant.

"i'm on my way to sway house right now. i'm about a minute away."

"so this whole time you were on your way to come see me and you didn't even mention anything thing?" his eyes furrowed.

"vinnie, stop playing with me."

"fine, but i can come meet you outside if you want." he suggested.

"you can if you want, but you look really comfortable right now so i'll just meet you inside." she said to the boy. this didn't stop his persistence though.

"don't worry about it. i don't mind at all." he said smiling.

"okay, see you soon." she said to him before waving goodbye. he waved back at the girl before hanging up.

she shook her head and smiled. after a few minutes, she pulled up to the sway house where vinnie stood in front of the huge double doors.

he waived at her car as she pulled up. he walked ho to the drivers side and opened her door for her. "hey stranger." he said to the girl, causing her to laugh.

she stepped out and stood in front of him. "hey to you too." she continued to laugh.

they walked inside and tristan said hi to everyone. it looked like a scene out of a family reunion movie. she hugged everyone who appeared in her sight.

"troy, is that you?" she questioned.

"yup, the one and only." he smiled, opening his arms as he went in for a hug.

"oh my gosh, i missed you so much." she said as they both let go of each other.

"you literally fell off of the cace of the earth for a good month."

"yeah so, about that..."

"i don't wanna hear it." he placed his hand a fee inches from her face. she quickly shoved it before scoffing.

anthony and kio caught up with the girl, as well as some of the other boys, but she still wondered where her brother went.

"do you guys know where bryce is?" she asked the group of boys who surrounded her.

"no, i'm not su-" kio was interrupted by bryce.

"i'm right here baby sis." he said from the kitchen.

"ew, don't call me that." she rolled her eyes, causing vinnie to laugh in response.

"whatever." he said, pulling his sister into a tight hug. nearly suffocating her at one point.

"o-okay bryce, that's enough." she stuttered.

vinnie laughed, but he was concerned deep down. "okay bryce i think thats enough." he let out a sarcastic laugh.

he eventually let her ago. "don't be a stranger okay? you're always welcomed here."

"yeah, yeah i know." sh replied.

"also, quick question. does anyone know where i can go to get my skateboard repainted?" she asked the room.

"vinnie does. he always has the best custom boards." anthony quickly suggested.

"yeah, he's not wrong. but, i can send you address if you want. it's not in a good part of town though." he said with a worried look.

"where is the shop?" bryce asked.

"it's on the upper west side of downtown." he replied.

"yeah, she's bot going by herself." bryce quickly responded, shaking his head.

"bryce, i'll be fine." she turned to her brother in an attempt to calm him down.

"i can go with you if you want, but only if you're comfortable with it." the boy turned to her, looking straight at her.

"that's fine i guess."

"okay i'll go change really quickly, but we can go as soon as i'm done." she nodded her head in response.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚
author🏄‍♂️
don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it!
i never say this but thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed!