031

we got downstairs and saw everyone. "is this a party or something?" i asked, confused as to why there were so many people.

"yes and no," anthony replied back.

"okay, so tris this is quinton, blake, amelie and i'm sure you already know payton," josh said to me as the people he introduced waived at me.

"hii, nice to meet you guys!" i waived back at them with a smile. payton and amelie walked over to me as vinnie walked towards the group of boys on the tother side of the room.

"so, what's going on between you two?" payton asked me and my face turned red. "w-what do you mean?"

"tris, don't act dumb. amelie is new here and even she knows something is going on," the boy said to her.

"yeah, are you two like together? i hope you are because y'all are cute together," amelie said, smiling at me.

"yes, we are," i responded. "like officially?" amelie asked.

"yeah," i answered, right before josh interrupted. "you guys ready?" he asked the three of us as we looked around the room and saw everyone else sitting down on the floor. tristan looked around the room and saw vinnie patting the ground next to him. she walks over and sits in between him and avani.

"okay, so we're gonna play truth or dare and we'll take turns spinning the bottle," josh said before spinning the bottle. it landed on byrce. "truth or dare?" the boy asked.

"truth," bryce responded as i shook my head. "hey, don't judge me," he responded back as i laughed a bit.

"are you and addison dating?" josh asked bryce. "kind of, we're talking right now but eventually we will," bryce responded.

"yess it's my turn now," he said as he spinned the bottle. it lands on vinnie. "truth or dare." he asked.

"dare of course, i'm not a wimp like you." vinnie responded. "shut up. i dare you to take your shirt off." bryce asked the boy.

"easy." he responded before taking his shirt off. i tried not to look at him, but after a few seconds, i could feel my eyes start to wonder towards him. i quickly looked away before anyone could notice.

"i know the ladies are gonna love this." josh said as him and anthony laughed.

"its my turn now, right?" vinnie asked as he slipped his shirt back on.

"yeah, you can spin it now." kio responded. vinnie spinned the bottle. i didn't think anything of it until the bottle landed on me. he looked at me with shock at first, but then he smirked.

"ohh no, i'm not picking dare because i don't trust you." i said to him.

"fine so i guess you choose truth...?" he asked and i nodded my head in response. "so, is it true that you like me."

everyone in the room froze. they stared at me, waiting for an answer. "well...yeah, you're my boyfriend so of course i do." she stopped, not realizing what she just said.

"i'm definitely adding this to the video." josh said. "you guys are together now?" bryce asked me and he stared at us with confusion. "yeah, are you mad at me?"

"no, not at all. he better not break your heart though." the boy said as everyone in the room laughed along. "i promise i won't." vinnie responded.

the group of teens continued to play. they laughed and enjoyed each other's company until eventually, everyone slowly started to disappear one by one. leaving tristan and vinnie in the living room alone, all by themselves.

author🏄‍♂️
apologies for not updating yesterday! please vote for this chapter if you enjoyed and comment any ideas or suggestions you have.