027

"i can't believe that you're here in LA! i thought you moved to nevada...?" i asked

"nope, it was only temporary," payton replied back

"thats awesome!" i replied back. i looked to my side and saw vinnie just standing next to us. he didn't look upset, just lost and confused.

"vinnie this is payton. we basically grew up together and payton, this is vinnie my boyfriend," i quickly said to both boys, not realizing that i just called vinnie my boyfriend. he turned to me and let out a large smile and i smiled back at him.

"it's nice to meet you," vinnie said to payton, sticking his hand out to shake his hand.

"you as well!" payton replied back. he waves at both me and vinnie before walking the opposite way. once we got to the car, we caught up on each others lives and talked some more. eventually, we parked outside of avani's apartment.

"i had a really good time with you tonight," he says , smiling as he rubbed the back of his neck. "me too, i liked being alone with you," i replied back.

"so, about what happened earlier...am i really your boyfriend?" he asks

"y-yes, but only if you want to," i shyly replied back, looking down at my feet. he turned to me, grabbed the bottom of my chin, and lifted it up. we were now looking right into each other's eyes.

"of course i want to, but one last question though. can i kiss you?" he asked, still staring right into my eyes. i nodded my head in response and watched as he leaned in to kiss me. our lips met one another.

we pulled away and smiled at each other for a few seconds. thats when vinnie slipped one of his rings off and lifted my right hand. "here, i want you to have this until i can get you a real ring," he said, slipping it onto my ring finger.

"vinnie, this is beautiful. i would have gotten you something if i had known," i replied back.

"its fine, don't worry," he smiled at me

"well, i think i'm gonna go inside now, but please get home safe. thank you for one of the best nights i've had in a while" i said, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"yeah, of course. i'll call you when i get home," he replied back.

"oh, i'm gonna hop in the shower so just give me like 30 minutes," i said

"oh, well in that case , will i be able to watch?" he laughed a bit as he said that. i was caught off guard by that statement.

"maybe, but only if you're lucky" i chuckled a bit, looking at vinnie as he put his hands up in surrender mode. i got out of the car and waved goodbye at him. he didn't leave until he saw that i safely got into the building.

-author 🏄‍♂️comment any ideas or suggestions you have!

-
author 🏄‍♂️
comment any ideas or suggestions you have!