It's a photo of the girls during their most recent performance along with a video of it. All of the girls and the dance team's page are tagged. Malia has gained more followers from it, bringing her total to 2.6k.

She reads the comments under the post and a lot of people are talking about her and Camryn The school posted the video of the choreography that they came up with so they're receiving lots of compliments for that.

Malia raises her eyebrows when she notices. Checking her page, she sees that her most recent picture was right before she left for school.

She then goes to her gallery and posts a boomerang of her in her dance uniform after a game. It's her, Kaia, Camryn and Taija in the shot.

She gets curious after that and follows them on Instagram. She never even thought about that. She's never really cared for social media. It's not like anybody was following her before the summer started. Nobody was paying her much attention.

Malia sees that they're all already following her. The guys are as well, including Namjoon.

She wonders how she missed all of that. Easy, she knows. She reads, does school work and practices all the time.

Malia scrolls through each of their pages just being nosy.

All of the girls have pictures with her included in them. Taija has one of them during a transition spin smiling at each other. It's a screenshot of a video. Kaia has one of them when they were dancing center back to back.

Camryn has a less professional one of them at the gym. It's a video of Malia taking her waist trainer off their first time at the gym together. The caption is three hour glasses.

She goes through the comments to see people complimenting her, saying how good she looks. It gives her a confidence boost and a bit of an ego boost as well. She then goes to check the guys pages. Starting with Hakeem, his last posted picture is one of him dunking at their second game of the season. Jay's last posted picture is him in uniform with Ty before their most recent game. They're standing in front of the bleachers.

Midas's most recent post is him pinching Camryn's face as she smiles. It's from yesterday. The caption is a simple red heart. Malia makes the 'awe' face as she scrolls through his page.

They're so cute.

The next photo is of him, Sebastian and their friend, Deno. It's captioned with a goat.

She goes to Tyrell's page and immediately starts laughing. The first picture on his Instagram is him with his bare foot on Hakeem's chest as he's laid out on the ground. He's looking up at him disgusted.

"What you laughing at?"

"Hakeem." She talks through her laugh as she shows him the picture.

He chuckles at it, remembering that day at practice. Hakeem dumped his water bottle on Tyrell immediately after.

"Hold on. So you get on Instagram and still didn't follow anybody back?"

"I just did. I don't usually be on here like that but I got tagged by the school so I went to look. Dang. What you pressing me for?"

"Follow me back."

"I already did. I'm gonna have to start being more active on here now. All these new people following me."