Chapter sixteen

Takato POV

*Timeskip, afternoon* We were both asleep for 3 hours and when I woke up again, I felt more tired than before. Nonetheless I stood up, put on a pair of shoes and went for a walk. Halfway thru, I got a phone call from Mr. Sasaki, who wanted to talk about what happened at the ceremony and what we had planned to do now. We talked for like half an hour and when I got home, Junta was still asleep. I woke him up and we discussed what we would do now. We came to the conclusion to make a video and upload it on social media. We went to our office and prepared everything. Then we started to record. „Hey guys. Its us. As you may have heard or seen, there are a lots of rumors off us on social media so were making this video to clear them.“ I started and smiled at the camera. „Yeah, so there is one big question and that is, if we are in a relationship. The answer is yes, we are. And were both happy with it.“ Junta said with a cheering voice. „And the other question is, are we engaged. Answer, yes and more than that, we are married.“ I said and junta laid his arm around my shoulder. „Yeah. But we wont give you more information for now because we want to protect our private life.“ He said and I smiled at him. „Okay, thats all for today, stay healthy and have a great day. Bye guys.“ I said in a friendly tone. We waved goodbye and turned off the camera. „Are you okay?“ He asked when he noticed my pale face. „Yeah, Im just not sure if it was the right decision.“ He chuckled softly and hugged me tight. „I'm sure that it was the right decision and if you get any bad comments or messages, just say something and I'll handle it.“ While he said that, I could feel the protective aura of his and couldnt help but laugh. He looked confused and I had to laugh harder. „Why are you laughing?“ He asked. It's just, you're cute when you get protective and that's why I had to laugh.“ He gave me a cute smile and I snuggled into his chest. „Let's head to bed and cuddle there.“ He said and I nodded. „But lets go to the couch and watch a movie.“ He changed his direction and we laid on the couch. I garbed the remote and selected a film. Junta came from the kitchen, holding a few snacks. We cuddled up under a blanket and I started the movie. *Timeskip after the movie* The movie ended and I noticed that Junta was fast asleep. I decided to be a good boyfriend for once and let him sleep. I stood up and opened the balcony door. It was pretty windy outside so the few magazines that laid on the coffee table flew around. I sighed and turned around to the city again. It looked beautiful in the might day sun. The roofs of the buildings reflected the sun perfectly and I felt the warm air hit my nude skin. It was such a great feeling that I decided to lay on the balcony and sleep a bit. I laid down and closed my eyes letting the sun warm me up. It was one of the feelings I loved the most. But the best Feeling was still Juntas embraces. He was so caring and I was so ignorant and unfair. I felt bad all of a sudden and wanted to show him my affection, but I dont know how and when? It was so hard to show affection. But suddenly something come to mind. I ordered something to surprise him. I stood up and grabbed my Laptop. I went back to my space on the balcony and logged myself in my amazon account. I went on my orders and widen my eyes. «Wtf? The things are not even dispatched? It's been like 2 Weeks?!» I got angry and decided to call them. I grabbed my phone and dialed their number. It rang a few times and finally someone picked up. „Hello, this is amazon call center. How can I help you?“ A sweet voice asked through the phone. „Hi, um, yeah, this is Mr. Saijo. Um, I ordered some few article from you like two weeks ago and its still not dispatched. So I wanted to ask if theres an Issue with the order or something.“ „Oh Okay. So if you could give me the number of the order, that would be great.“ „Yeah sure. Its the 142-875-659-420.“ I said and the other side went quiet. After a few minutes she spoke again. „Okay so you had 13 articles?“ „Yeah, I'm planning a surprise and I need that stuff.“ She giggled. „Oh okay, I understand your concern and I have your order right here. It seems like almost every item is from Germany so itll take a while, but your order should be delivered in two weeks.“ She explained. „Oh okay. Thanks for your time and have a good day.“ I smiled and hung up. „Geez, I hate something like this. Its super annoying.“ I told myself and put down my phone. Junta was still asleep, so I decided to stay on the balcony. I continued searching and watching things on my Laptop. After a while my phone started to buzz and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a call from Mister Sasaki. I answered him and he greeted me friendly. „Hey Takato. How are you doing?“ „I'm fine. Whats the reason youre calling me. It unusual for you to call me on an Afternoon. Is everything alright? Do you have problems with your Family?“ I asked, worried if something happened. „No, no. Everything is fine, but thanks for your concern. Im calling you because I wanted to ask if you and Mr. Azumaya wanted to go on a trip to Germany?“ I was bit surprised by the sudden offer. „Yeah, sure, why not. But why Germany?“ I asked and he chuckled. „Because theres a photoshoot and they offer a one week trip all around Germany. That's why I asked you.“ He explained. I thought about it for a moment and came to a result. „Sure, why not. But I dont understand German and cant speak it. Should I learn it or is English enough?“ I asked and he went silent for a few moments. „Yeah, it would be useful if you can speak a bit German at least. You can use an app or a website. The Basics should be fine.“ I nodded. „Okay, Im going to tell Junta right away. Thanks for the call. See you, bye.“ „See you, bye.“ I hung up and stretched. After that I went to Junta and woke him careful up. „Hey babe. I have something to tell you.“ I said and he looked very confused.

A/N: What a cliffhanger. :) But dont worry, its nothing bad. Also thanks for 2.3 k reads!! Its amazing. Thanks so much. Have a nice day and stay healthy, Alex <3.