Chapter nine

A/N: So short warning, this chapter contains smut, so read it on your own risk, but don't skip all, you can just skip the end🥰

Third Person POV
Junta followed Takato to their room and opened the door. He found Takato laying in bed, under the blanket and trembling. „Hey babe, what's wrong?" He asked with a soft voice. „Nothing, I-I'm just a bit overwhelmed with the situation. Like, you Grandma is nice but You know that I'm anxious about meeting new people so I got nervous and as she came closer I got really anxious." He explained. Junta went to the bed and hugged the blanket with Takato in it. „It's Okay. Everything will be fine. We will meet her when you're ready." Junta said while patting Takato's head. After a few minutes, just enjoying each others company, Takato finally calmed down and stuck his head out of the blanket.
„Are you okay?" Junta asked while patting his head. „Yeah I'm fine but still overwhelmed." Junta gave him a peck on the cheek and went to the door. Takato sat up in confusion. „Where are you going?" „I'm going to get you some snacks and food. So you can relax and I'm just going to the grocery store next to the hotel. So I'll be right back." With that he left and Takato let out a sigh. He laid back in bed and pulled the blanket over his head. After 25 min he heard the door unlocking and stuck his head out. „I'm back. I bought your favorite snack." He kinda yelled. „Hey, no need to yell, I'm right here." Junta came to the bed and gave Takato a kiss on the forehead. „That was pretty fast. I expected you to need more time." „Yeah I hurried up because I wanted to spent my day by your side." Takato blushed a bit and pulled the blanket infront of his face so Junta couldn't see it. „No need to hide it, it's cute." Takato blushed even more but he let go of the blanket so it would fall down. Junta patted his head and smiled. „You're beatiful." Junta said and went to the fridge and put everything in. He then laid beside Takato and embraced him. Takato snuggled his head in Juntas chest and smiled. After a while he fell asleep, still with a smile on his face. «He's so fricking cute when he's asleep.» Junta thought, also drifting to sleep. He fell asleep also with a small smile on his face.
*Time skip*
It was 7:38 pm when Takato started to wake up. He looked really tired and rubbed his eyes. Junta was still sleeping and Takato giggled cause his sleeping face was adorable. He snuggle back in Juntas Chest and grabbed his phone. He scrolled threw his social media and checked the news. After a while he found an interesting article and clicked on it. It said that Takato had a girlfriend?! 

Takato POV
As I clicked on the Article, my eyes widen. They said that I'm married to a girl which I didn't even know. After reading the whole article I smiled to myself and decided to brush it off. I went back to my social media and began to scroll again. I found some funny, interesting and a few disgusting pictures and articles. I also saw the announcement for the „award for the best actor" festival (I don't know the name of this festival) «It's in a week.» I decided to call Mr. Sasaki to ask if I got an Invitation. I got up, careful so Junta wont wake up, and went out. I  dialed his number and called him. He picked almost right away up. „Hey Takato. How are you doing." He asked. „I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you?" „I'm fine too. Why did you call. You usually don't call me when you have days off." He said with a worried tone in his voice. „Oh I'm fine. I just wanted to know if I got an invitation for the announcement for the best actor?” As I said that I heard him sigh in relive. „Yeah, you got one and Junta got one too. His manager spoke to me and said I have to tell you that he announces the best actor so be patient.” I nodded to myself and thanked him. After that I hung up and went back in the hotel room. Junta was still hugging the pillow I gave him so he wouldn't notice that I'm up. I removed it and replaced it with myself. I snuggled in his chest and closed my eyes. I was so tired but I don't know why. It was 9:24 pm right now so I could sleep and it doesn't matter. I drifted to sleep after 10 min. *Short Time skip* I woke up as I felt something wet on my inner thigh. I looked at the clock, 2:47 am. «Why is my inner thigh wet??» I asked myself but as I looked down I saw something yellow. „Hey Junta! What are you doing? It's 2:47 in the fucking morning.” I kinda yelled. He looked at me and licked his lips. „Well, I woke up like 15 min ago and you locked so defenseless and cute so I got horny.” He winked at me and a shiver went down my spine. „H-Hey leave my thighs alone.” I tried to push his head away but Junta just grabbed my boxers and pulled them down. My face went red and I hide my face in a pillow. „Oh don't be embarrassed.” He said while kissing my chest. He made his way down to my meanwhile hard cock. He grabbed it and kissed the tip. „H-Hey Chunta, what are you doing?” I asked with a shaky voice. «Oh this is not good. If he continues I will cum.» Junta licked and kissed my member and made it really hard for me to hold back. He suddenly took it all the way in his mouth and I moaned pretty loud. I covered my mouth with my hand and looked away in embarrassment. „That was a beautiful moan. Please moan a bit more.” He said with a smirk on his lips after he pulled away. „Chunta. What do you want to do with me right now?” I asked, couriers about his answer. „I want to make you moan so loud that the people around us wake up.” I blushed really hard and he smiled. „Don't be scared, I was just joking but I want to hear you moan.” and with that, he pushed two fingers up my entrance. I moaned, but not too loud cause there were people around us. After a few thrusts he pushed a third finger up my ass. „H-Hey, sto-op already. That's eno-” While I said that he pulled out his fingers and pulled down his pants. He grabbed his rock hard member and lined it up with my entrance. He then pushed and entered. I moaned, almost screamed his name. He stood still until I said that he can move. He did as he was told and started to move slow. After a few thrusts he speed up a bit and I was just a moaning mess. „Please, faster~” I moaned and he went faster. He grunted and went even faster and harder. „He-Hey, slow down a bit.” He shook his head and didn't bother to slow down. After a few more thrusts, I came all across my chest and he came inside of me. He collapsed on to of me and we were both panting heavily. He pulled out and carried me to the bathroom to clean me and himself up. I was half asleep already so I just noticed that he finished and that he laid me in bed. As soon as my head touched the pillow I drifted to sleep.