Chapter One

Takato's POV

I woke by a little tickle on my forehead. As I opened my eyes, I was looking into the beautiful eyes from my fiance. „Good Morning Takato. Did you sleep well?" He asked with a bright smile on his face. „ Yeah." I responded. This night was actually really peacefull. Usually Junta always 'playes' with me when we got in bed, but this night was different. «It doesn't matter. Maybe he was just a bit stressed from work.» I thought to myself. Still in my own thoughts, We got out of bed and I walked straight to the kitchen to make my morning Coffee and Junta went to the shower. As I was walking through the dining room, I noticed a piece of paper on the dining table. I grabbed it and read the first page. As soon as I finished reading the letter I started to tremble. The letter was supposed to go to my parents. He wants to tell them that we are going to get married. My parents didn't even know that I proposed to him let alone that we're dating for two years now. I didn't even know if my parents are homophobic or not. They always wanted me to get a beautiful woman, but I'm gay and I'm happy with Junta. I don't need a woman to be happy, but I'm not sure if they think the same way. I fell on my knees, trembling and crying with my mind full of the words my parents could say when they find out. I was hoping that Junta finishes showering soon because I needed someone to hug right now.

Junta POV

As soon as I got out of the shower I went to our wardrobe to get dressed. I picked a comfortable hoodie and comfortable sweatpants. I got dressed and went to the dining room to grab the letter but as I walked in, I saw Takato sitting on the floor, trembling and crying. I went to him and hugged him really tight to calm him. „Babe, what's wrong? You can tell me." I said in a calming Voice. Takato began to sob and cry into my shoulder. „ What's wrong babe? You can tell me. Everything will be fine, trust me." I was wondering what changed his mood so sounddenly as I noticed that he held onto the letter I was about to send to his parents. He continued sobbing so I carried him to our bed and made him sit in my lap to get him comfortable. After a few minutes he finally starts to calm down. „ I'm afraid." He said with a shaking Voice. „ I'm afraid of telling my parents about our wedding." He finally spoke and I hugged him even more tighter. „ They don't even know that we're dating let alone that I'm gay. I'm not even sure if their Homophobic. I don't want them to be disgusted of me because of my sexuality!" He began sobbing again. „ Darling, everything will be alright. We will tell them together and if they don't accept you or your decisions than you have to throw them away... and no matter what will happen, I'll be by your side." As soon as I finished speaking Takato lifted his chin and kissed me on the lips. It was just a short kiss but I could feel his gratitude. He pulled away and blushed lightly. When I saw him blushing, I smiled a bit and hugged him. „ Thanks, Chunta." He hugged me back and snuggled his face in my chest. „ Can we stay like this for a while?" „ Sure, my love." I gave him a kiss on his hair and he smiled. After a while, just enjoying each other's company, we both fell asleep.

Takato's POV

I woke up to the cute snore, coming from Junta. He looked so peacefully when he's asleep. I slowly sat up, trying not to wake him up and went to the kitchen to finally get my morning coffee. After taking the first and best sip of my coffee I sat on the couch in the living room, turned on the TV and checked my phone. I got a new message from Mr. Sasaki. After reading his message I called him to clarify today's schedule.
As I talked to him, I heard Junta waking up so I asked Mr. Sasaki to call me later that day because I wanted to spend the morning with Junta. After he hung up I went to our bed to greed my fiance with a kiss. Junta smiled at me after I pulled away. „ Takato, I have a question." I looked a bit confused but told him to move on. „ When do we start organizing our wedding?" He asked as he sat up and looked me directly in my eyes. „ What about we start today?" As I said that, his eyes started to shine and he started to smile. „ Sure!" His smile was so bright that you could think his face would rip into two pieces of he continues to smile so bright. I gave him my brightest smile back and hugged him. „ Okay. I'll get dressed and you can make breakfast. After that we can plan our wedding and the other stuff we need.", I said as I was walking towards the wardrobe. I got dressed in a hoodie from Junta and really comfortable sweatpants. I walked in the kitchen were Junta just got a big plate of pancakes ready. „ It smells delicious.", I said as I hugged him from behind. He smiled at me, turned around and gave me a kiss. He put everything on a tablet and brought it to the couch so we can eat in front of the TV which was still on. It was a typical morning for the both of us, because we were doing this multiple times before. I was waiting on the couch and as he sat next to me I snuggled into his chest. We were watching a funny show but none of us were really paying attention. I ate some pancakes while sitting comfortable in Juntas lap. He stroked my hair while nipping on his coffee mug. After a while he puts his mug down and hugged me really tight. I was a bit surprised but enjoyed it. After I finished my pancakes I leaned back in to his Chest and closed my eyes. After 5 minutes I felt something soft touching my forehead. I opened my eyes lightly just to look at my fiance. „Hello my love. Did I wake you?" I shook my head. „ You seemed pretty tired today." he said with a worried look on his face. „ Is everything alright? Are you feeling good?" I snickered. «He's so cute when he's worried about me.» „ I don't know either what's up with me today." I said as I stretched me arms. He kissed me on the nose and said:„ Okay so we're just having a chill day today?" I nodded.