Chapter six

A/N Okay so this Chapter contains smut. This is my first time writing smut so I hope it's not that bad😅

Third Person POV
They arrived at the hotel and got to their room. As soon as Takato closed the door he was pinned against it and he felt the lips of Junta against his own. He managed to pull away to say something. „ He-hey, what are you doing." He said while he tried to catch his breath. „ Sorry, but I can't hold back anymore." Junta said with his eyes filled with lust.

Takato POV
As I looked in his lustful eyes I could feel the bump that has formed in his trousers. He pressed his hips against mine so I could feel his erection and he could feel mine. He pulled away and smirked at me. „Someone is exited." I smirked back at him. „ You're the one to talk." As I said that he began to kiss my neck. It was hard for me not to moan, because he was near my sweet spot. I moved my hand to his pants and began to unbuckle his belt. As I was doing so Junta lifted me up and I stopped playing with his belt and wrapped my arms around his neck. I also wrapped my legs around his waist so he could carry me to the bed. He put me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer so I could kiss him. He smashed his lips against mine and slipped his tongue in my mouth. While he was exploring my mouth, his hand slipped under my shirt and as he reached my chest I let out a soft moan. My hand travelled down his back and when they arrived at the hem of his T-shirt, I pulled it up. We broke away from the kiss to take off our shirts.

Junta POV
As I took off his shirt, I sat up and looked in his flustered face. I smiled a bit as he looked at me with those bagging eyes. I looked down at him and my eyes rested on the bulge in his pants. I layed my hand on his belly and moved it to his pants. Takato turned his head to hide his blush. As my hand reached his bulge he lets out a soft moan. I opened his belt and yanked his trousers and boxers down. His hard member sprung out and I giggled a bit. „ H-hey. What's so funny?" He asked a bit insecure.
„ Nothing, it's just funny that you got this hard just from making out. " I giggled again. „ It's just, we haven't done it for like two weeks. " „ So you missed it too?" I asked him while I put my hands around his hard member. „ O-Of course. Why wouldn't I miss it?" He said while trying to hold back his moans. „ Oh. Don't hold back your moans. Let them out." I said as I kissed his tip. I licked his length before I took all of it in my mouth. He lets out a loud moan, which animated me to go even deeper and faster. I wrapped my tongue around his tip, earning
another moan from him. After a few minutes he moaned louder and tried to say:„ I-I'm about t-to come." As I continued he begged me to stop but I began to go faster, until I felt hot liquid in my mouth. I sat up, looked at him and swallowed all of it. Takato looked at me with pleasure so I grabbed the lube and poured enough on his hole and my fingers. I inserted a finger one by one to stretch him. As he was stretched enough I pulled out my fingers and grabbed the lube again. I poured a large amount on my cock and positioned myself. After getting the permission from Takato I inserted my cock, earning a loud moan from him. „ Your so tight baby." I said as I was all the way in. „ And your so big. Yo-You can move now." He said and I did as I was told. I began slowly, searching for his good spot. After a couple of minutes I found it as he moaned loud. I started to thrust harder, hitting this spot every time. Takato was a moaning mess and I leaned forward and kissed him. He moaned in the kiss which turned me on even more. After another couple minutes he told me to slow down because he was about to come but I didn't care so I thrusted even harder. A few thrusts later he released on his chest. I was also about to come. „ Can ... I come inside?" I asked and he nodded. After a few thrusts I came inside of him and earned a literal scream from him. I collapse on him and hugged him. „ That felt so good." He said while patting my back. I nodded and kissed his cheeks.As I pulled myself out he already was asleep so I carried him to the bathroom and cleaned both of us. I got Takato fresh clothes and put them on. After that I put on my own clothes and layed beside Takato. I hugged him and I fell asleep really quickly.

A/N Okay so this was my first time writing smut. Hopefully it wasn't that bad. I also apologize for the Grammer and spelling mistakes, it's currently 12 am and I'm tired as hell.