Chapter eight

Junta POV
I woke up to a aggressive knocking against the front door. I sat up in bed and looked through the room. I was just about to stand up as I felt something heavy on top of me. It was Takato. I moved him so I could stand up without waking him. Still half asleep I walked to the door and opened it. It was ... my Grandma!? „Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked in completely confusion. „Am I not allowed to visit my grandson? Also I wanted to see you getting married." She answered with an annoyed tone in her voice. „How'd you knew I was getting married?" „I asked your parent, dumbass." She smiled a bit. „So where is your husband? I want to meet him." „How'd you know I was getting married to a man and also, the wedding was two days ago?!" I said while grabbing her arm so she wouldn't go into the hotel room. „You said you're gay like ten years ago, remember?" „Oh..." I said, smiling from embarrassment. „So where's your husband?" She asked existed. „He is still asleep like a normal person. Grandma, it's 6:38 am. Why are you up anyways?" I asked. I finally got her out of the room and closed the door. „I couldn't sleep. Since I'm old, my back starts to hurt when I'm laying to much, so I thought it would be nice to visit my grandson." She explained. „Okay Grandma, I have a Idea. What if you eat breakfast, read a book or go swimming and Takato and I are going to sleep. After we wake up we're going to visit you, okay?" „Fine but don't sleep till 2 pm. I have better things to do." „Okay Granny, see you in a few." We waved goodbye to each other and I went back in bed.

*time skip, 10:34 am*

Junta POV

I woke up as I felt movment above me. Takato has woken up. I opend my eyes and held my hand out. Takato turned around and lsmiled at me. „Good Morning, Chunta." „Good Morning, my love." I greeded him with a big smile. „How'd you sleep?" „Pretty good, you?" „My grandma woke me up at 6 am and wanted to meet you, but beside that, pretty good."  „Wait , what?" „Oh yeah, my grandma wants to meet you because she finally wants to meet my husband." I smiled at him. His face went from happiness to a nervous look. „Okay... and when are we meeting her?" „After breakfast." He nodded and went to the closet, grabbed some clothes and went in the bathroom to change. «He's looking kinda nervous. Hopefully he wont get pissed.» After 15 min. he came out, completely change. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black Shirt. He blushed a bit because of embarrassment. „Wow..." I blushed a bit too because the outfit looked great. I went to him and hugged him tight. „You're beautiful." I said and he turned red. „St-stop... " HE said with a shaky voice cause of embarrassment. „Just telling the truth." I said, shrugging my shoulders while letting go of him. „I'll go changing." I grabbed some comfy, but still stylish, cloths and went to the bathroom. I got changed, brushed my Hair and went out of the Bathroom. Takato was sitting on the bed and scrolled threw his phone. „Hey, ready to go?" I asked while i put on my shoes. He nodded amd did the same. After that we went into the hallway. While walking to the Elevator section Takato looked continuously on the floor. I knew that he was nervous, so I didn't want to bother him. We went in to the Elevators and went down to the second floor, where the breakfast room was. We arrived and sat at a table the waitress had assigned us. We enjoyed our breakfast and talked a bit about our plans in the future and about the meeting with my Grandma in a few. After finishing takato went in the Hotelroom to  get something and I waited next to the elevator. He came back and we went to the pool section. As we were walking to the outdoor pools I could see my grandma chilling in the sun. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. She turned around in shock but smiled when she spotted me. „Oh It's just you.“ She said with a sarcastic annoyed tone. I just chuckled and went to hug her. She hugged back but pushed me away when she spotted Takato, who was standing in the back and fidgeting nervously with his shirt ribbon. „Oh and you must be his beautiful husband Takato Saijo.” She said while walking up to him. He winced and raised his hand to leave the distance between them but my grandma just got closer. (If that was even possible.)
„Y-Yeah... How'd you know my name?” He asked a bit confused because he knew I've never told her his name. „Oh my, You're a famous actor. How am I supposed to not know you?” She asked with a questioning look on her face. Takato turned bright red. „Oh... right.” He scratched the back of his neck. I giggled and walked up to Takato to help her m with this situation. „Hey Grandma, could you please leave some space between you and him? He is actually a bit shy around strangers so... If that's possible?” I said because Takato really looked nervous. My Grandma stepped back and looked kinda sorry?? „Sorry, I didn't know. Okay so I'm Yachio Shibusawa, his Grandmother.” She introduced herself and Takato forced a smile. „Nice to meet you, Ms. Shibusawa.” „Oh you can call me Yachio.” She said with a bright smile. Takato just nodded in respond. Yachio walked back to her beach chair and we did the same. After sitting down we just talked about our future and random stuff. We talked for almost four hours until Takato told us that he didn't feel well cause of the sun. I told my Grandma that I will go with him because he might get sick or something. I said goodbye and went to our room.