Chapter three

Junta's POV

After we ended the call with Takato's parents he looked so happy and before I could notice, he was in my lap, hugging me and smiling at me. „ Thank you. Thanks that you were by my side.“ He said while hugging me tight. „ Everything for you, babe.“ I said as I placed a soft kiss on his lips. „ I told you that everything will be alright and they accept it.“ I said as he pulled away. „ Yeah, I know. Now let's plan our wedding.“ I smiled at him as he said that. *time skip, we're now two day before the wedding. (Yes, I know this was a long time skip, but I'm a lazy piece of trash so I apologize 😅)*

Third Person POV

It was 8:00 am, but Takato was already up, which is rare because he sleeps most of the time until 11:00 am. He couldn't sleep all night because of the wedding. It was already in three days. In three days he will be with the love of his live again. Junta and Takato made a promise that they won't see each other five days before the wedding to make it more special. While Takato couldn't sleep because he wanted to see Junta so bad, Junta couldn't sleep either. He was holding back for two days now and he already reached his limit. He wanted to touch and kiss his boyfriend so badly that it hurts. He tried different things to calm him but nothing helped. But the schedule for today is filled with many activities so there isn't any time to think about his hornyness. *time skip, 10:30 am* Junta was laying on his bed as he heard a knock on his door. This must be Takato's mom. She will help him with all the stress. As he walked to the door he trembled a bit but he ignored it. „Hello Junta.“ Takato's mother greeted him with a hug. „ Good Morning. “ Junta said as he walked out of his room. They walked down the hallway to the elevators and waited. „ So, ... you're actually really tall. Taller than I accepted.“ Takato's mother said while waiting. „ Yeah. I'm taller than anyone I know. It's a bit annoying but I'm used to it. “ He said a bit embarrassed. *Time skip cause I'm a lazy bitch* After they arrived at a store, they searched for a beautiful suit. A few hours passed by and they finally found the perfect suit. Junta got dressed and walked over to Takato's mom. „So? What do you think?“ He asked. „ It looks stunning.“ She said with shiney eyes. „It's perfect.“ They talked a bit before they went to pay for the suit. They left the store and went to a cafe across the street. * Meanwhile at Takato's hotel room* Takato heard a knock and went to the door as fast as possible. He opend it and saw Junta's mom and Mr. Sasaki waiting for him. He smiled at them before he turned around to get his stuff. They left the hotel and went to the best store for wedding suits. As they walked into the store, Takato spotted a beautiful, dark blue suit and walked over to have a better look at it. Mr. Sasaki followed him. „ It's beautiful, isn't it?“ Takato nodded slowly and said something that sounded like: I need this. Mr. Sasaki snickered and looked for a Employee. He found one and asked if they can get this suit for them. The Employee got it and Takato went straight to the changing room. He walked out after a few minutes and he looked stunning. At exactly the right moment, Junta's mom appeared out of nowhere. When she saw him she stood and stared at him. „Wow...“ she whispered. After a few more looks they decided to buy it. They left and went to a shoe shop.

*Time skip*

Takato's POV

»The wedding is tomorrow. I'm so excited but I'm also really nervous. I haven't seen him for four days. I want to see him so bad.« I laid in bed, deep in my thoughts as my phone suddenly started to ring. I picked up and heard the voice from my mom. „ Hey Takato. I just wanted to know how you're doing.“ „ I'm doing great. How are you and how's Junta? I know he's holding back so is he done?“ My mom sight. „ He's doing great but he wanted to see you so badly. I think he's not able to hold back anymore.“ I giggled a bit because of his behaviors. „ Okay see you tomorrow. I have to prepare everything.“ „ Okay Sweetheart. See you tomorrow.“ She hung up. I sight. „ I'm also suffering, Junta. I also wanted to be by your side.“ I talked to my self, thinking about the fact that I would see him tomorrow. I want to see him, to kiss him, to feel his big, strong hand on my body. I miss him so much.

Junta's POV

I heard Takato's Mom talking to him. I got the urge to grab the phone to hear his Voice. I miss him. I want him, now. Why is this so hard. I makes me feel dizzy. After the phone call his mom came back and told me about it. » I'm glad he's okay.« „ ... He also wants to prepare everything he needs for tomorrow. You probably should do the same.“ I nodded. We talked a bit more, before she leaves. I was alone, with Takato in my mind. I felt something hard in my pants, but I had to hold back one more day. One more day. It can't be that hard. I decided to prepare some few things for the wedding.