Chapter seven

Takato POV
I woke up as soon as the sun began to shine. «Junta may forgot to close the curtain last night.» As I was about to stand up I felt a sudden pain in my back. I had to sit down again and I remembered what happened last night. Junta was rougher than usual, maybe because we hadn't had sex for like two weeks. I laid back and tried to ignore the sun. I turned around and looked in the face of Junta. «He's so fucking beautiful.» I snuggled up against him and hugged him tightly. I fell asleep a little later.
*Time skip (around three hours)*

Junta POV
I woke up as I felt something heavy on top of me. I opens my eyes and found Takato laying on top of me, peacefully sleeping. I giggled a bit. «He looks so adorable when he's asleep.» I began to pat his hair because I couldn't move and I didn't want him to wake up. After a few minutes I noticed that Takato woke up so I tilted my head to look him in the eyes. „Good morning, honey.“ I said with a smile. He smiled back. „Good morning, Chunta.“ He got up from my Chest so I got up to. We got out of bed, with little problems because of last night, and I went to the closet. He went in the bathroom to take a shower. I grabbed some comfy jeans and my favorite hoodie. I put them on and laid back in bed to check my phone. A few minutes later, Takato came out of the bathroom and got dressed as well. After that we went to the parking lot and drove to the location, because we're going to eat breakfast with all the Guests. We arrived and went in. „There they are.“ My mother in law said really loud and we got everyone's attention. „Good Morning Guys.“ We greeted them and went to the table. We sat down and began to eat as everyone did the same. It was a great beginning of the day. After we finished eating we just talked for like two hours and said goodbye to a few, who had to go early. After another two hours there were just our Managers and Parents left. „Okay so what do you want to do now?“ My dad asked. „We're going to buy a house and move together.“ Takato answered. „And where do you want to buy the house? Do you want to stay in Japan or where do you want to go?“ My Mom asked. „We're going to stay in Japan.“ Takato announced. My Mom sighed in relive and Smiled. „I'm glad you're going to stay here in Japan.“ We were talking about moving in our own house for like an hour till our Family had to leave. After they left we told our Managers to go home too and they did as they were told. We went to our hotel too so we could enjoy the rest of the day. We arrived and went straight to our hotel room. I closed the door behind us and threw my shoes in the corner. Takato did the same and we laid on the bed together. „This was exhausting.“ Takato sighed. „Why?“ I asked while playing with his hair. „The talking and the other people.“ I chuckled as I remembered that Takato don't like talking to people or having any social contact. „But it's over now so you can relax.“ He nodded and closed his eyes. I smiled because I really like his face. I planted a kiss on his forehead and closed my eyes too. 

Takato POV
I woke up after a few hours. Since it was dark outside it must have been 3 or 4 hours. I removed the arm of my still sleeping husband an d went to the bathroom. I washed my face and went back in bed. I grabbed my phone and scrolled threw my Instagram. After I scrolled a while I found a very interesting post. It was about our wedding yesterday. I clicked on the post and read the description. I chuckled as I read it. «This will be every where in the news tomorrow.» I didn't care about it and put my phone away. I laid my head on Junta's chest to hear his heart beat which was calming. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again. After another few hours I woke up from the sound of the front door closing. I sat up and noticed that Junta wasn't there. „Junta?“ No response. I got up and looked around. His shoes and jacket were missing. Where the hell is he at this hour? I checked the time. 03:27 a.m. What the hell. I grabbed my own shoes and keys and ran out of the room. I took the elevator and went to the front desk. There was a brown haired male who looked sleepy. „Excuse me?“ I began. „Sorry to bother you at this hour but did you see a man walking out like a few minutes ago?“ The man looked a bit confused but responded. „Yeah?“ I felt kinda relieved but a bit shocked at the same time. „What did he looked like?“ I asked to confirm that it was Junta. „He was tall, like 1.90 cm, blond, good looking and he looked like he was in a rush.“ „Okay thanks.“ I was pretty pissed at that point. First of all, where is he going at this hour and second why did the man said Junta is good looking. I mean, he's not wrong but he is MY husband. I walked out of the hotel and saw Junta standing next to a car while he was on his phone. I walked to him and pulled him on his jacket back in the hotel. The male on the front desk looked a bit confused at us but I didn't care. I dragged him in to the elevator and as the door closed I gave him a death stare. He immediately raised his hands in defense. „What were you doing out there at this late hour?“ I asked with a cold voice. „I was calling my mom.“ He said. „And why at this hour?“ I asked still confused. „I woke up and you were laying next to me so I checked my phone and saw that I missed 16 calls from my Mom so I went down here since our room doesn't have a balcony. I called her back and she just wanted to check on us. I just went down there so I wouldn't Interrupt anyone.“ „Is it possible that I could see the missed phone calls?“ I didn't believed him 100% so I wanted to confirm that he wasn't lying. „Sure.“ He pulled out his phone and showed the calls. I was relived and hugged him. „Sorry for not trusting you.“ I muffled in his chest. „No it's okay. I should be sorry for not telling you or waking you up.“ He patted my head and smiled. The elevator arrived on our floor and we went back to our room. We entered and layed back on the bed. I snuggled my head into Junta's chest and closed my eyes. It was pretty calming listen to his heartbeat. After a while he began to snore and his tight hug loosened up a bit so I hugged him tighter. After a while I fell asleep again smiling happily that I could be with him.